Raptor front shock springs

kingcat162

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was told there is no other spring that I can put on these - I'm finding these shocks are terrible for my overall setup - should I go with fox airs? Exits? She's a tad heavy in the front then throw my carcass on there - need some Nissan struts I think
20211023_095008.jpg

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I find it hard to believe that there is no other spring options.

If you have the stock ones, send them to Enzo in Okotoks.

kingcat162

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I emailed raptor & sent them a pic - does Enzo work with shocks other than kyb?

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I emailed raptor & sent them a pic - does Enzo work with shocks other than kyb?

You would have to talk to Tim. He does work on Polaris shocks as well.

MB suspension in Sherwood park is another option for you if your wanting your raptors looked at.

kingcat162

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You would have to talk to Tim. He does work on Polaris shocks as well.

MB suspension in Sherwood park is another option for you if your wanting your raptors looked at.
Mb suspension rebuilt them for me last season and left the bottom eyelet in one of em half mangled - thought a decent shock guy would've put a bolt in the vice and checked how much play is in the shock eylets - he's the one that told me I had no spring options we will see what raptor says when they get back to me

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mb suspension rebuilt them for me last season and left the bottom eyelet in one of em half mangled - thought a decent shock guy would've put a bolt in the vice and checked how much play is in the shock eylets - he's the one that told me I had no spring options we will see what raptor says when they get back to me

Definitely good info, thanks for sharing. Give tim a call. I dunno if he works on raptor but it never hurts to ask.

Beels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wait until Raptor gets back to you. I've been really happy with their service in the past. They did have a drop ship location in Manitoba to simplify cross border shipping.

kingcat162

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got new stiffer springs from raptor - won't be going to Mb suspension anymore - he left the clapped out bushings in the top and bottom eyelet of one shock- I told him that shock had seen some abuse when I dropped it off- and told me there were no spring options for the Raptors - I feel like I'm gonna be alot happier with these ski shocks now - anyone else rebuild Raptors?

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got new springs from them in 2015 as their 2014 had powdercoat issues and they changed the rate IIRC. never had an issue but I only had them 3 seasons

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got new stiffer springs from raptor - won't be going to Mb suspension anymore - he left the clapped out bushings in the top and bottom eyelet of one shock- I told him that shock had seen some abuse when I dropped it off- and told me there were no spring options for the Raptors - I feel like I'm gonna be alot happier with these ski shocks now - anyone else rebuild Raptors?
Revelstoke suspension servicing rebuilds raptors.

Top Bottom