Shipping a bike

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of a service that would be trustworthy to transport a Harley to the Phoenix area. Thanks.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of a service that would be trustworthy to transport a Harley to the Phoenix area. Thanks.

best way would be to ride it there lol

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get a bike crate from dealer and make your bike fit, yamaha street bikes come in metal bolt together crates, sheet with some wood and send it

DVRMK

Reaction score
Dream haulers. 780 906 6968. They haul to Scottsdale and Vegas and offer storage packages. Might be a little late in the year to haul down but worth a check.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When u wanna ship Len? I have a pal that trailers his down every spring but not till mid April I think

I was hoping to get it down there in the next 4 weeks or so , not sure if I'll bring it back or not , might just leave it down there, I hardly ever ride around here anymore anyway.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm driving to vegas March 4 can drop it off there for you if you like

Thanks for the thought , I really appreciate it. Ive been talking to everyone about this and ended up bumping into a couple from here who are going down and they've offered to take my bike down. But thanks for the offer. Have a good trip.

Top Bottom