Shell Advance Synthetic on sale

knee deep in it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
shawnessey store has 8 jugs left

my wife picked up the last 3 this morning. :)

If you want some, go to any Canadian Tire and get a raincheck for as many as you think you need. The stores will be full of the stuff next week and the raincheck gets you the great price.

Erin H

Reaction score
Good deals can be had on-line with Amsoil as well gents.

Check out AMSOIL Oil and AMSOIL Filter Products. Your One Stop Shop for AMSOIL / AMZOIL

At the top right hand corner of the page you can request the Canadian Wholesale pricelist. Just enter your name and e-mail and the site sends you a PDF with all the pricing.
:beer:
To get this pricing, sign up as a 'Preferred Account'. All orders for Western Canada ship from Edmonton. Eastern Canada orders from Mississauga.

Hope this helps.

Erin

All4Traction

Reaction score
Haha, the same thread every year. I'm always impatiently waiting for early November to stock up on this stuff. It means its sleddin' season!!

I'd rather run this shell oil than Amsoil. Ive used Advance Ultra on all of my sleds, the only other oil I've used the odd time is the Polaris stuff, which i think is the same....

Love the smell of it :thumbsup2:

senorjeem

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Drove around and picked up 4 x 4L, 3 x 5L and 15 x 1L Should be good for the season. Weird though, some of these are 5L jugs, and they were the same price as the 4's. Thanks.:cool:

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Amsoil interceptor is about the same price to your door as preferred customer...

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Drove around and picked up 4 x 4L, 3 x 5L and 15 x 1L Should be good for the season. Weird though, some of these are 5L jugs, and they were the same price as the 4's. Thanks.:cool:

They told me they will all be 5L jugs from now on, once all the stock of 4L jugs runs out there will be 1L and 5L jugs, 5L jugs being the same price as the 4L jugs have been:d

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I rainchecked 3 jugs and picked them up yesterday and they ended up being 5 liter jugs but crappy tire honoured the sale price for the 4 liter jugs. Ended up with the sale price and 3 free liters :):beer::d

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I rainchecked 3 jugs and picked them up yesterday and they ended up being 5 liter jugs but crappy tire honoured the sale price for the 4 liter jugs. Ended up with the sale price and 3 free liters :):beer::d

Picked mine up Friday and did not notice 5L jugs for the same price that is why there are 3 to a case super 4 free liters. Thnks made my morning.

kenvb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ron....just use Canola in that POS ..mix with some purple,,and wallaaaaaaa...

hey,we made a offer on home in Whitecourt,wanna buy acreage near Barrhead ?gonna come back and work for you,, overpaid,underworked electrician! :d

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ron....just use Canola in that POS ..mix with some purple,,and wallaaaaaaa...

hey,we made a offer on home in Whitecourt,wanna buy acreage near Barrhead ?gonna come back and work for you,, overpaid,underworked electrician! :d
Which pos the 03t 04 07 08 09t. I dont think i fit that catagory i get paid what i am worth which is not a hell of a lot being self employed. Where in Whitecourt is the house.

Top Bottom