Shell Advance Synthetic on sale

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Picked up 3 jugs today. With the $29.00 in Canuck Tire money came to about $85.00. Good to go, bring on the snow!:beer:

hayastusa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ah!!!! Four stroke!!!:beer:

Bin there done that...will quit sledding before I'll go back to Yamaha. If I bought oil for everybody on Snow and Mud, it'd be cheaper than repairing the Yamaha every weekend. That's just hypothetically speaking, by the way:beer:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bin there done that...will quit sledding before I'll go back to Yamaha. If I bought oil for everybody on Snow and Mud, it'd be cheaper than repairing the Yamaha every weekend. That's just hypothetically speaking, by the way:beer:

i'll send you my mailing address in a pm, thanks i could use some oil just to help you out;)

CRFSummit

Reaction score
i picked two jugs up for like 70 bucks with taxes...pretty good stuff and the price aint bad either!!!

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cranbrook was cleaned out when I got there after work on Friday. Had to get a rain check. Hot item for sure.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cranbrook was cleaned out when I got there after work on Friday. Had to get a rain check. Hot item for sure.

Good luck getting them to call when it comes in!

Just go over the Shell bulk plant and pick it up Jay. Usually the same as CTire sale price if you buy by the case.:d

mountaincatab

Reaction score
They only had one 4liter jug at Canadian Tire in St. Albert, so I went to west Edmonton and picked up three more yesterday.:)

knee deep in it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
in calgary, none at the 130 ave store, 1 in mindapore, none in sundance. Got a raincheck for 6 jugs and they will be in on the 24th

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I get Amsoil delivered to door for same price and dont have to drive 200 kms to Cambodian Tire.to get told there outta stock,

Should go to St.albert buddy it is only 96km from you. LOL

Top Bottom