Shell Advance Synthetic on sale

Catchme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sale starts tomorrow at Canadian Tire. $33.49/4L and $8.49/1L

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NICE! i've ran a ton of different oils and this cheap ch!t is right up there with the best of em. so weird, but whatever, it works!:d

andystepper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how does that oil hold up with powervalves? i'm kinda scared to switch from apv oil but at 60 bucks a gallon it just aint worth it anymore.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
how does that oil hold up with powervalves? i'm kinda scared to switch from apv oil but at 60 bucks a gallon it just aint worth it anymore.

I never had a problem. Cleaned my valves every season. some more depending on seat time.

mel.h

Reaction score
Sale starts tomorrow at Canadian Tire. $33.49/4L and $8.49/1L

That's a good price, I phoned the Shell bulk dealer in West Edmonton & if I buy 1- 4 litre jug or all 3 cases he has in stock the price per jug is still $38.75 /jug.

watson21

Reaction score
Have run Shell advance last 6 years with no issues. No burndowns and power valves clean as a whistle. First sled was a 700 zx chassis summit now running an 800 \06 Rev. Both hi milers. but run whatever you trust. my 2 cents

Wally in Calgary

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its all good bud... been using it for years in my DOO....

not on sale in Cowtown??
Have a look --
Clipboard01.jpg

hayastusa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Picked up a couple of jugs today. Based solely on what I read in the 2 stroke oil thread I might get up the nerve to switch from pure polaris ves gold...:nono: Sled has 0 miles maybe I should wait until the warrantee is up? I don't want Polaris making any excuses when the motor goes south :confused:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Picked up a couple of jugs today. Based solely on what I read in the 2 stroke oil thread I might get up the nerve to switch from pure polaris ves gold...:nono: Sled has 0 miles maybe I should wait until the warrantee is up? I don't want Polaris making any excuses when the motor goes south :confused:

Like polaris needs an excuse other than the name.....

RMK Junky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
SHELL ADVANCE SNOW ULTRA*
HIGH PERFORMANCE SYNTHETIC SNOWMOBILE OIL
PRODUCT LINE
Shell Advance Snow Ultra High Performance Synthetic Snowmobile Oil is specially formulated to provide superior engine protection in all high performance snowmobile engines. This low ash, full synthetic formulation exceeds the highest requirements in the industry categories recognized by snowmobile manufacturers including API TC, ISO-EGD and the JASO FD standard.
Shell Advance Snow Ultra High Performance Synthetic Snowmobile Oil is formulated with the environment in mind. It exceeds the JASO FD smoke standard to such a level that visible exhaust smoke is essentially eliminated after warm-up. This lower smoke performance is not only great for the environment but assures you the very best we can offer towards a more pleasant snowmobile ride.
PERFORMANCE BENEFITS
 Exceeds All Major Snowmobile Manufacturers Recommendations - Shell Advance Snow Ultra High Performance Synthetic Snowmobile Oil is specifically designed by Shell to meet the requirements of snowmobile manufacturers including:
• Arctic Cat
• Bombardier
• Polaris
• Yamaha
 Shell Advance Snow Ultra High Performance Synthetic Snowmobile Oil has been specifically designed to provide excellent performance in high performance , high output engines using variable exhaust systems such as RAVE ®.
 Reduction in Exhaust Smoke - Shell Advance Snow Ultra High Performance Synthetic Snowmobile Oil is specially formulated to exceed the JASO FD smoke emission standard and has been designed to essentially eliminate visible exhaust smoke after start up.
 Superior Low Temperature Performance - Selected formulation components provide an exceptional pour point of -42°C which means Shell Advance Snow Ultra High Performance Synthetic Snowmobile Oil will flow, and in the case of premix applications mix easily, at temperatures below -35°C.
 Improved Lubricity and Scuffing Protection - Unique additive chemistry means Shell Advance Snow Ultra High Performance Synthetic Snowmobile Oil is capable of providing exceptional lubrication protection in all snowmobile applications.
 Excellent Deposit Control - Through the use of high temperature dispersants and detergents, piston deposits are minimized which is essential in prolonging engine life and reducing piston ring stick.
 Minimizes Spark Plug Fouling & Pre-ignition - Synthetic base oil, along with state of the art low ash additive technology, reduce deposits that can bridge spark plug electrodes. These deposits can shorten plug life and significantly affect power by causing the fuel/oil mixture to pre-ignite.
 Protects Engines Against Rust - A film of oil and special surface active additives protect engines from the moist air taken in as air for combustion, as well as the water that forms as a result of combustion.

http://www.epc.shell.com/

Top Bottom