Seasonal Trailer Lots in Long Lake

summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know the details on seasonal lots around Long Lake? Family and I are looking for somewhere to park the trailer for the Summer. Heard Long Lake was great and that there were seasonal's available but have had zero luck finding out any info.

shmole

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you been out to Long Lake for a drive? I don't know the contact info, but there are lots just as you turn off the highway into the lake road.
If no luck there, try calling the folks at the Long Lake Golf Course...they MAY be able to suggest something...
Another spot nearby is SHORELINE at Skeleton Lake...they are usually pretty booked, but you never know.
Hope this helps!

DK

summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the wife has called just about every place that is listed in that area. Had heard the the Long Lake Provincial sets aside X # of lots for seasonal and that you have to be in line on May 01st to get one. First come first serve. Anyone know if this is fact or fiction?

shmole

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I do know that they have line ups to book on the first day of the season. I tried to place a phone booking, and I could not get through for 2 days!!! The Long Lake Grounds booking # is (780) 576-3959. I'd give them a call and find out straight from the source.
They do have a percentage that they can pre-book...the rest is first come basis.
Long Lake is a great camping spot.....

Top Bottom