Saskatoon Sled Show

calltrex

Reaction score
Would be really cool if they had a big swap meet. Id be in there forsure. Everyone has lots of parts laying around. I have brand new parts laying around. Also would be cool to have some outdoor action going on. Freestyle or drag racing.

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thunderstruck premier was good, won myself a bunch of stuff which was nice. Don't think it was as busy as last year though.

Weirboondocking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a bunch of fun the show was this year.... Our youngest son put a lot of miles on his walker, we could keep him away from the yamaha 120. Thanks for stopping by the booth we saw way more people this year then last year.

BCAV

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wish I woulda seen this thread before the show it would have been nice to meet some people from here o well maybe next year

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Watch for Snowandmud.com to be at the 2015 Saskatchewan show.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Wow...you and Rknight locked in the cab of a truck for 6 hours. What could possibly go wrong with that.....lol

Sent from my Phone while sitting on the side of the road.....maybe.

no sir, you're riding with him...... or he's riding in the trailer, not taking his toyota or ford, don't trust either of them to get us all the way there.......

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
no sir, you're riding with him...... or he's riding in the trailer, not taking his toyota or ford, don't trust either of them to get us all the way there.......
I think it's a Nissan and its brand new.
He really appreciated it when you smoke a cigar anywhere near him....honest....lol

I didn't even know I was going to Saskatoon. I like Saskatoon.
I like Flatlandera and Stubblejumpers, they are my people (even though I can't get them to admit it)....lol
I guess if the dates work I'm probably, maybe, possibly gonna consider it.

Sent from my Phone while sitting on the side of the road.....maybe.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
It was a great show. It was too bad that S&M bailed or was a no show! Lots of questions were asked as to "where is the S&M booth?"

I did the S&M presence on Sunday by proudly displaying the ferniesnow jersey. Overall, I think the numbers were comparable to other years. A great show and great peeps out there in the "ol' country"..........:thumbsup2:

PS nice to meet all the folks that dropped in to say hi to Bev and I and inquire about the Fernie riding. One of them even dropped off a big bottle of rum............now that is a friendly jester!

Last edited:

puddle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been to the Edmonton show for the last few years, so this year went to the Sask show and It rocked. It wasn't near as busy and you had time to talk to the different vendors and check out their products. I'll make the drive again next year

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Good to see you again Doug. How was the drive home?

Yes, nice to see you and your family. We've had worse drives home! Speedy Creek to the Hat was wind blown and the left lane was packed and compacted. Surface blowing all the way to Lethbridge and then it cleared up until the last section north to Elkford. 3" in the driveway. It was 12 hours instead of 9, so it was a long day.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
show was busy, saborosa was fantastic. sported the s&m gear all weekend. got to visit with a bunch of people. was a fun weekend. dinner date with the varda group was a blast. trip back was a bit of an adventure but made it ok.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, nice to see you and your family. We've had worse drives home! Speedy Creek to the Hat was wind blown and the left lane was packed and compacted. Surface blowing all the way to Lethbridge and then it cleared up until the last section north to Elkford. 3" in the driveway. It was 12 hours instead of 9, so it was a long day.

fernie, most people I know that drive from Saskatoon to Leth go this route:
https://goo.gl/maps/vNRVg

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
fernie, most people I know that drive from Saskatoon to Leth go this route:
https://goo.gl/maps/vNRVg

I have done many trips and many different routes. Considering traffic, radar checkers, and all the slowing down through the many small towns, I find highway 4, the Trans Canada, and then highway #3 to be the quickest. To each their own and thanks for offering the route.

Top Bottom