Sask snow show

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any one else disapointed with the show this year? Was pretty empty in there and hardly any aftermarket parts. Just clothes more clothes and guys pushing turbos which is cool and such but hardly any aftermarket bumpers or that sort of stuff which i feel lots of people want to see first hand. Redline had a good booth some
nice aftermarket add ons and such, But was a pretty quick in and out

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a better deal at ffun last weekend on a klim mono, then what I seen at the show. Seems like every year it's getting worse.

Last edited:

cattechsummitrider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just like the Edmonton show alot fewer booths no Cat and WAY to many booths selling non sledding stuff, ( but if the booths selling non sled stuff were not there it would have been even smaller)

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya usually very excited to go but if your not looking for a turbo or a snow suite not much else there highlight of my day was talking to the neon sign guy i love that stuff

slopok

Reaction score
Ya must say it seemed slow paced. But I got a deal on a new helmet and mono so it was well worth the admission , plus side parking was great.

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn't make it this year. But sure noticed that there was less promotion of it than previous years

Top Bottom