S & M Courier Service

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
S & M Courier Service

Heading Calgary to Edmonton early Tuesday and back to Calgary early afternoon.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Re: S & M Courier Service

Going to Sicamous Thursday night, back to Calgree Saturday, possibly Sunday. Empty shortbox and canopy

Mach1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Heading to edm in am back Wednesday to and from Kimberley I'll look on this in am before I leave if nothing might take wife's suv if nothing, thx

wolfer

Reaction score

Leaving Calgary around 4 pm Oct.5 going to Edmonton, returning to Calgary Oct 9th. Long box one ton. I will also be leaving Calgary oct 13th around 4 pm and heading directly to the ASPS sled show.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Leaving Sicamous tomorrow morning and back to Calgree

Empty short box with canopy

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
S & M Courier Service

I'll be in swan hills on the afternoon of the 11th and heading to Calgary around noon on the 12th. Does that help ? I could possibly come home through whitecourt.

WarrenG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Hey all. I’m trying to buy a Dewalt trimmer/blower combo from Home Depot but they’re sold out everywhere around Edmonton and don’t sell it online but there are lots in stock in stores around Calgary/Airdrie. If anyone is heading to Edmonton and would be willing to stop in and grab the trimmer/blower combo for me that would be awesome! I’m ok throwing in some extra cash for your time/gas if that helps. Thanks!

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I'll be in swan hills on the afternoon of the 11th and heading to Calgary around noon on the 12th. Does that help ? I could possibly come home through whitecourt.

All taken care of, thank you though.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Hey all. I’m trying to buy a Dewalt trimmer/blower combo from Home Depot but they’re sold out everywhere around Edmonton and don’t sell it online but there are lots in stock in stores around Calgary/Airdrie. If anyone is heading to Edmonton and would be willing to stop in and grab the trimmer/blower combo for me that would be awesome! I’m ok throwing in some extra cash for your time/gas if that helps. Thanks!

How well does it work? I think I might grab one too.

indydude

Reaction score

I live in Brandon and am coming to lethbridge at the end of December but that's probably to late for you.

wolfer

Reaction score

Going through Edmonton heading to Calgary tomorrow, if any one needs anything taken to Calgary.

Brojoe

Reaction score
Anybody in the Saskatoon area heading to Revelstoke that has room for a 174 sled?

Brojoe

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, but I was hoping to get it out there sooner. Have it sold.
I am also heading out there around the 9th

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I have key holders in the possession of Catmando in Edmonton. The box will be about 13" x "11" x 8" (more or less). My first thought is to get them to Calgary.
I'm betting we could orchestrate that with Mr Sledderglen in the coming weeks Doug

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Looking to get a 174 to valemount from Stony Plain,tomorrow or Thursday. If you can help me out just shoot me a pm. Will contribute to the Petro fund.

Don

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom