Rzr, Rhino or Teryx, what to get?

Snorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa give it to him thats the way he likes it summitx.

4pvll07.jpg

which size?

STRAYPUSSY

Reaction score
Well I know that Chris will lay the smack down on almost every s&s iv ever seen! Never mind a slow azz rhino!! That kawi of his sure rips!!!

gender bender

Reaction score
oya well my rhino's gonna have a gaypex motor with turbo!!! so sit on it!!!

green-horn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm looking into getting a side-by-side and can't decide what to go with. I have 2 kids under 4yrs old and am going to need something that i'll be able to put a rear bench into. Also I need to be able to haul it on my sled deck so I'll be able to take it camping. The last of my needs and most important is power, I have an addiction :) Any thoughts?

Rene

:rolleyes: GET A HORSE! :eek:They can go anywhere, pull a buggy and fuel prices don't effect them!! PLUS it ends this debate:rolleyes::d

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:rolleyes: GET A HORSE! :eek:They can go anywhere, pull a buggy and fuel prices don't effect them!! PLUS it ends this debate:rolleyes::d

are you not supposed to do the pooper scooper, or are you one of those?

fuel prices, seen the cost of hay, they stink, ch!t everywhere, let off noxiuos gas, break fences, need to be washed, brushed, watered, feed, trailered, have no shocks=rough ride, vet bills, horsey toys, i say do what the farmers have done get rid of them and get somthing with a motor. :Protest:hayburners

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
are you not supposed to do the pooper scooper, or are you one of those?

fuel prices, seen the cost of hay, they stink, ch!t everywhere, let off noxiuos gas, break fences, need to be washed, brushed, watered, feed, trailered, have no shocks=rough ride, vet bills, horsey toys, i say do what the farmers have done get rid of them and get somthing with a motor. :Protest:hayburners

:rollinglaugh: Well said.

Snort

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Overkill,

He built his own ramps out of ladders off of oilfield tanks. Basically they are two pieces of flat iron for the sides, the rungs are made out of rod. There were holes drilled through the flat iron to stick the rod in to before welding. They were about 10' long IIRC so not quite as long as the Ranger. Seemes to work fine.

Top Bottom