Rzr, Rhino or Teryx, what to get?

crowdoo

Reaction score
i got 09 rzr with back seat from utv canada .works great for my two kids and dog .put 27s on it and clutch kit.works great for where i ride in the cnp.

DIK BTR

Reaction score
sounds like sisco has a box full of pistons for every ride!!:rolleyes:

Snort

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a Ranger. I got a third row seat out of a Ford Expedition and mounted it in the box. Strap 2 car seats in and away we go and room in between them for stuff or a kid that is old enough to be out of a seat.

Also built an extended roll bar to go to the back of the box. Got a tarp from Princess Auto that covers the whole top to keep out the sun and rain. I also built some side guards using some pipe and the mesh surround from a trampoline. The pipes drop in to the holes on the top of the box. This keeps wayward branches from slapping the kids in the face and keeps their arms inside.

My brother in law hauls his on his sled deck.

RZR101

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Teryx== power 750 v twin sorry come on guys its a know brainer with pistons and cams you are at 85hp. why would anyone buy a rhino Im not trying to start a big fight but realy I can spank a 700 grizz quad and they still put the same motor in a utv. If your not worried about power and like driving a golf cart I think the rhino is a good buy. If you plan to take it into mud or skeg you cant even spin a 27" tire on a rhino. RZR you have put wheels and tires on it anyway because the 5" ground clearence stock is gay so when you put tires and wheels on the rzr its just as wide.

Chris

09 RZR with rims, 27" XTR's and a 2" lift. 53" wide and 13.5" clearance, whats yours?

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My brother in law hauls his on his sled deck.[/QUOTE]

What did he do for ramps? Is anyone else hauling thier SXS on a deck, if so how and pics please!

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sounds like sisco has a box full of pistons for every ride!!:rolleyes:

No box of pistons, on my 2nd set now and it was all self induced just needed to find the line not to cross so now i know. R&D is expensive, I guess I could sit on my a$$ and let someone else do it but sorry I dont roll that way. So ya I took one for the teryx team, So when someone gives you info that you might need someone paid for it

Chris

trailthumper

Reaction score
I have the 650 xt max4 camo Arctic Cat Prowler my brother has one and the two brother inlaws each have one. We have had no problems with them at all, I have a full cab on mine and i can still do 80km with it with 27in tires. It will pull anything i have pulled 60in bull moose 15 miles through muskeg and trails. We have pulled many Rhinos back to camp through rivers and muskag.
It all depends on what you are using it for i bought mine for hunting and work and i love it

DIK BTR

Reaction score
No box of pistons, on my 2nd set now and it was all self induced just needed to find the line not to cross so now i know. R&D is expensive, I guess I could sit on my a$$ and let someone else do it but sorry I dont roll that way. So ya I took one for the teryx team, So when someone gives you info that you might need someone paid for it

Chris

Calm down Sisco I never ment to piss u off just sounded like that rex needs plugs every ride, it wasn't clear!! Well you goin to the Robb rally?? Maybe my rhino needs to lay a smack down on the piston using t rex!! I'm sure there is gona be no time to overhaul it so take it easy on the nos!!! See u there grave Digger!!

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Calm down Sisco I never ment to piss u off just sounded like that rex needs plugs every ride, it wasn't clear!! Well you goin to the Robb rally?? Maybe my rhino needs to lay a smack down on the piston using t rex!! I'm sure there is gona be no time to overhaul it so take it easy on the nos!!! See u there grave Digger!!

LOL the only thing your rhino will lay a smack down on is a golf cart.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• brokeback-poster.jpg
    brokeback-poster.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 49

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa give it to him thats the way he likes it summitx.

Top Bottom