Rumor about quad ban on may long?

Altapeet

Reaction score
I know what you mean, I had some grass smoking on my header last weekend. Unfortunately on modern machines, you gotta be a bit creative for such an easy task with mounds of body work to deal with.

Thankfully I got rain here in the south side of Edmonton close to beaumont. Weekend might be salvageable. :beer:

not sure how many riders do it but a dedicated fire extinguisher for the quad or side x side is cheap insurance that could help avert a disaster.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we were out last summer and brother in law's quad had a real offensive smell and smoke coming from behind muffler, pulled it out and the crap was smoldering, please be careful and check your machine a few times.

so far only fire bans, lets keep it thaqt way. quad boy you are A+ in my book. we are always learning and if not we are in the mortuary. have fun enjoy yourself, be careful, you only live once.:d

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not sure how many riders do it but a dedicated fire extinguisher for the quad or side x side is cheap insurance that could help avert a disaster.

I plan to get one on my quad. Just gotta find a place to store it. I'm thinking about getting one of the front storage cargo boxes that the older PoPo's come with... Too bad its a $200 option for XP's now.

we were out last summer and brother in law's quad had a real offensive smell and smoke coming from behind muffler, pulled it out and the crap was smoldering, please be careful and check your machine a few times.

so far only fire bans, lets keep it thaqt way. quad boy you are A+ in my book. we are always learning and if not we are in the mortuary. have fun enjoy yourself, be careful, you only live once.:d

Thanks for the kind words, I always like to check my quad over. I plan to keep it for a while yet. :beer:

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quadboy , you have toned it down and so will I ,we are all on the same team ,we all like to get out and ride ,if we learn from each other ,at the end of the day we all win .

by the way i heard on the radio today , no quad ban for long weekend ,SRD is just asking riders to ride gently in some ov the wetter areas to minimize trail damage.

so far only fire bans, lets keep it that way. quad boy you are A+ in my book. we are always learning and if not we are in the mortuary. have fun enjoy yourself, be careful, you only live once.:d

do I sense a group hug???

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
now if only all the other quadders that are out this weekend would have the same attitude. lets have some fun, clean up your mess and don't get drunk and drive.

friggin need beer.:p

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:beer::shots::drink4::beerchug:

:beer::shots::drink4::beerchug:

I hope you like the good brews, cuz you won't find a keystone in my fridge if thats how you roll.

i'm not to particuler these days, will drink mostly anything as long as it's cold or free:d

have a good weekend there bud. sorry about the kerfuffal. keep the faith as we are all in this together, with the greenies against us. sleds and quads run in a guys blood, and best shared with good buds.:)

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm not to particuler these days, will drink mostly anything as long as it's cold or free:d

have a good weekend there bud. sorry about the kerfuffal. keep the faith as we are all in this together, with the greenies against us. sleds and quads run in a guys blood, and best shared with good buds.:)

Haha, good call, if its free why not eh?

And thanks, best of luck to you this weekend as well, don't forget the cold ones while your out. That makes for a crappy campfire of 20 questions. :eek:

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

And thanks, best of luck to you this weekend as well, don't forget the cold ones while your out. That makes for a crappy campfire of 20 questions. :eek:

Never mind... No camp fires this weekend.

Have fun camping around the lantern. :d

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

will have to do what dave b suggested, yule log channel fire on tv and a electric heater, man i'll need a lot of beer to make that work. a guy has to be dedicated these days.:d:d

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
will have to do what dave b suggested, yule log channel fire on tv and a electric heater, man i'll need a lot of beer to make that work. a guy has to be dedicated these days.:d:d

I hear yah, I think theres an app for that too now. Gonna need a few brews to make it work though... That stuff is almost like duct tape! Enough of it and everything seems to work.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can we get back on topic please. Thought this thread was about me and Darcy drinking too much on the long weekend

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

While texting.

Top Bottom