Rumor about quad ban on may long?

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No texting in the parks either.

Reaction score
I just wanna say, as a guy twice as old as quadboy55, and a new arrival from BC, that I support everything he says. You can't appease the treehuggers, they hate ATVs and try to outlaw them everywhere. In BC its worse. I think it's safe to say that most of us would ride if the government decided to ban all ATVs tomorrow, whether or not some of you approve or not. Tearing up alpine meadows that take 100 years to grow is different than playing in mudholes IMO. I'm amazed at the freedom to ride there is here, and how easy it is to get into great riding country. Sooner or later we will all be dead, might as well enjoy life, even if the hippies try to stop us, actually, especially if they try.

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All I can find is fire and alcohol bans with a yahoo search :beer:

Whoops... They won't find the alcohol if you drink it all before they show up! :p

I just wanna say, as a guy twice as old as quadboy55, and a new arrival from BC, that I support everything he says. You can't appease the treehuggers, they hate ATVs and try to outlaw them everywhere. In BC its worse. I think it's safe to say that most of us would ride if the government decided to ban all ATVs tomorrow, whether or not some of you approve or not. Tearing up alpine meadows that take 100 years to grow is different than playing in mudholes IMO. I'm amazed at the freedom to ride there is here, and how easy it is to get into great riding country. Sooner or later we will all be dead, might as well enjoy life, even if the hippies try to stop us, actually, especially if they try.

True enough, I guess I may have worded my post a little wrong and rubbed someone the wrong way. Anyways, its all been said and done. Appreciate your post man. :beer:

Top Bottom