rodney1960

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why not just post who it is? Wouldn't that be the best way to get rid of alters? They really do drag the site down. This guy isn't even funny. If you don't have the balls to post under your real identity you shouldnt be posting. Exposing guys like this would be the best way to stop it and clean up the site

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Currently there are 3 users on this site that use the same IP address as the said user, all three registstratios are from the same ip location as well. Just saying....
I just took a look and interesting who the other 2 users are

rodney1960

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Says the coward who can't post under his own name

Ive never met you in my entire life so Id have no problem saying that to you.
But this isnt face book, everyone uses fake names on forums, thats the point.

Lots of people on here have alters.... If they want to "expose" this one I could just start another one

I havent even said anything to you on here, so whats your problem? Cant handle some mask talk?

Go chop some wood.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
The problem with IP’s here is they tell a rough location of the user and other users in the area. I can be an ass on a forum and my neighbor can be a neutral guy on the same forum. Can’t point fingers at anyone here, or then I would be pulling a Hilliary Clinton.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You know you've made it on S&M when you have a thread in your name.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oneeyewilly was always funny, KD was sometimes funny, Uncle bad touch Rod 1960 is never funny. Baraap Obama was good for some laughs too. Even brown starfish from 'Torronna' is funnier than uncle bad touch Rod.

rodney1960

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the guy is ****ing hilarious. Maybe not directly, but the reactions he draws from some folks can be entertaining.

oneeyewilly was always funny, KD was sometimes funny, Uncle bad touch Rod 1960 is never funny. Baraap Obama was good for some laughs too. Even brown starfish from 'Torronna' is funnier than uncle bad touch Rod.

Barraap obama sucks bnorth. Dont give yourself so much credit lol

Top Bottom