Riding this weekend (nov 22)

Apex06

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone thinking of riding this weekend?
thinking of leaving after work friday... maybe mcbride or vale....

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
anyone thinking of riding this weekend?
thinking of leaving after work friday... maybe mcbride or vale....

Wheres snowseeker,thought he would be chomping at the bit to get out!
catmando!

Apex06

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
he is! but he cant get out till dec 20ish at the soonest!
haha ill send him some pictures when i get out there to get him really going
:d

Wheres snowseeker,thought he would be chomping at the bit to get out!
catmando!

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
leaving thursay night, if you want to meet up with us that would be awesome

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
not 100% want to wait for last minute ,sleeping in mcbride though. So likely renshaw

dragontamer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we will be coming up sunday. if you guys are riding sunday we will be on belle or lucielle if you guys want to ride with us

TheRedDragon

Reaction score
We got about 10 of us coming up this weekend to McBride, riding for Sat, Sun, Mon. Looks like we should get some more snow and the temp is gonna stay down. Can't wait.

M7Plus

Reaction score
we will be heading to mcbride thursday night riding fri, sat, sun, probly renshaw fri, after that who knows. hope to meet up with some of you, group of five, i think all cats, and i'll be the only M7 in the group. if you see us come introduse, see ya up there.:Snowmobile1:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
we will be heading to mcbride thursday night riding fri, sat, sun, probly renshaw fri, after that who knows. Hope to meet up with some of you, group of five, i think all cats, and i'll be the only m7 in the group. If you see us come introduse, see ya up there.:snowmobile1:

junior highmark, myself and rusty and his buddy will be in mcbride.... Look for the "snowandmud.com / sledbunnyracing" trailer.... And come by and say hi...........

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey there guys.. Stop by spindrift powersports in mcbride and say hi.. It'd great to meet some more of you guys, and to see the ones i've already met again.. Cheeers..

ronmexico

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me my buddy and his GF are heading up thurs night. We have never been to McBride before but plan on doing Renshaw Friday, Lucille saturday and belle Sunday.
You will know who we are because we will be asking everyone questions up at the cabin about how to get around up there.

If the weather forecast is right i think RedDragon has the right idea of riding monday instead of friday. Friday might get kinda rough up there with the current forecast......

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No grooming here yet so might be a bit rough and no propane in cabins at Bell and Lucille. Renshaw needs the propane lines changed out, we were not going to do that untill Friday but may have to go up early and repair. There was propane at Renshaw but only 1/2 bottle. Didnt think this many were coming, our place has 5 guys as well. Will try and get some propane up to the other 2 but time is going to be factor.

motorman

Reaction score
No grooming here yet so might be a bit rough and no propane in cabins at Bell and Lucille. Renshaw needs the propane lines changed out, we were not going to do that untill Friday but may have to go up early and repair. There was propane at Renshaw but only 1/2 bottle. Didnt think this many were coming, our place has 5 guys as well. Will try and get some propane up to the other 2 but time is going to be factor.

hi,myself and a riding bud used some of that propane at renshaw last spring,and i was wondering how to go about replacing it.We will more than likely be in mcbride later this week or early next,and would like to donate,or purchase a bottle of propane.

thnx D

ronmexico

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Grrr....... I just heard that it rained all last night in McBride and no more snow in town :mad:

Does anyone have a good guess if we will be able to ride from the parking lots as im pulling with a 2-wheel drive and cant trailer up the trails; which i hear you sometimes have to at Renshaw (never been to McBride before)

Top Bottom