Ride home

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seen the first vehicle thread and I got thinking. Did anyone else have an interesting ride home from the hospital when they were born? Here's a couple pictures of the vehicle that picked my mom and me up from the hospital.
Got picked up from Drumheller, went to Brooks with a load of grain (I cant remember what kind.....) and came back home.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1319246372708.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1319246372708.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 136
  • uploadfromtaptalk1319246391790.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1319246391790.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 142
  • uploadfromtaptalk1319246407406.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1319246407406.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ha Ha Ha...............now that's a ride home !!!! I don't recall my ride home...........but know I was born with a cleft palete and my grandma saved my life many times !!! Bless her !!!

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and now I drive a freightliner....... No clue where it went wrong. Wish Dad would have kept that Pete around. Was the first semi I drove too. Think I was 5 years old.
5 years old? your a vetran by now haha.Ya the pete's are nice trucks, we got 3 kenworths and one pete.

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When my daughter was born in Tofino my dad cam to pick us up from the hospital as we had no ride since we got there in my work crummy[another story]anyways they were paving the highway so it was 1 lane up a hill,well we start up and all of a sudden a big double drum roller started coming at us at speed then the operator bailed off and left it heading right for us,luckily it articulated just enough to go infront of us as we had stopped by this time,missed us by less then a foot then careemed over the bank into the timber,lots of wide eyed people watchin,that was the first close call in her life.

dirtygirll

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I went into labour with my second, we were having an outdoor poker party by the fire, I couldn't handle it anymore, went all in and lost. Made my drunk husband take me to the hospital which us an hour away, had to take a large detour cause the whitemud was closed (by river Cree). Had my daughter, on the way home, stopped at Wally world for my drugs and drove down alleys to find pallets. Got a truck load, went home, got the 62 international winch truck, hooked up a new dirt bike ramp 8ft high, bout 15ft long, took it down the hwy to the trails and watched some great dirtbiking. That was my daughters first day out in the real world. Did I mention we had to wheel our way into the trails. My poor kids never stood a chance, they are mud babies and it's all my fault and I love it!! Lol

My sons story is a gooder too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk cause my phone is glued to my hand

Top Bottom