Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a5cd6d5b9a3e80ec11c4c7b3ac34d869.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MarkCos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe the road is owned by one of the governments fed/prov. The gate is Locked for legal liability purposes only. so any one operating something like a eg:grooming service/club ) can’t b at fault on public land for injury…..am i wrong ? Idk
Only the rcmp could tell u the real deets I guess

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe the road is owned by one of the governments fed/prov. The gate is Locked for legal liability purposes only. so any one operating something like a eg:grooming service/club ) can’t b at fault on public land for injury…..am i wrong ? Idk
Only the rcmp could tell u the real deets I guess

as far as i understand its enter at your own risk, like mentioned above no SnR etc.

thats pretty much a no go for me. Could be a death sentence going into Renshaw without search and rescue.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
as far as i understand its enter at your own risk, like mentioned above no SnR etc.

thats pretty much a no go for me. Could be a death sentence going into Renshaw without search and rescue.
It could also be a death sentence for any chance of the club regaining access if people don't respect the closure.

MarkCos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Death sentences ? , new snow this week ?
Low ridership this year?….hold my beer maxwell on ur couch….lol
every one should stay away from renshaw, theres to much backcountry freedom snow for any one to ride.
Prego side panel expert doo’s are stayin home boyz……..Go out and Get Some!!!!

1708890843246.jpeg

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It’s just the bridge that is classed as non passable club is pulling our collection shack next week renshaw riding area not closed
Thanks Barry, I just wonder what the government will think if people are still crossing the bridge. By pulling your collection Shack, you mean you are taking it out from the Renshaw? I'm assuming No trail Grooming.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This Renshaw grooming BS is getting ridiculous. We were in McBride since last Wednesday evening. Spoke to a great deal of locals. Including the different folks at the trail head booths. No one seems to know who for sure is behind the Renshaw grooming shut down. Renshaw is probably the main riding area for out of town sledders. This groomer shut down has really hurt the town’s economy plus the low snow. Conditions. I say move it across the bridge and groom. Can deliver the fuel over to the groomer.
You would soon find out who is behind the shut down.
Anyway the 29kms X2 of un groomed trail is hell. One person in our group broke an axle bolt and that was the end of his trip.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This Renshaw grooming BS is getting ridiculous. We were in McBride since last Wednesday evening. Spoke to a great deal of locals. Including the different folks at the trail head booths. No one seems to know who for sure is behind the Renshaw grooming shut down. Renshaw is probably the main riding area for out of town sledders. This groomer shut down has really hurt the town’s economy plus the low snow. Conditions. I say move it across the bridge and groom. Can deliver the fuel over to the groomer.
Anyway the 29kms X2 of un groomed trail is hell. One person in our group broke an axle bolt and that was the end of his trip.
It's not as easy as all that. Anytime that you are dealing with government you are going to encounter road blocks.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you need to volunteer to sit in the meetings with the government.

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They knew there was a problem with the bridge in August. The government is never in a hurry to do anything unless it benefits themselves.
Most bridges like those ones used on logging, backcountry roads just get de rated as they deteriorate.
I am betting the lbs. per foot are not very much on those groomers.

Top Bottom