Remember when.....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Snowandmud was a forum for snowmobile trail conditions, banter about what brand was best, who's truck is better than who's?

Who got stuck the worst on the weekend quad trip?

And not all about current events?

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snowandmud was a forum for snowmobile trail conditions, banter about what brand was best, who's truck is better than who's?

I’m part of that problem. I miss those days. Simple stuff. Like Complaining about all the belts my skidoo spits. Or My biggest worry was coming up with enough money for my 2 snowchecks every season. But Now it’s a economy crushing govt, broken families, half dozen and counting of my 40-60 yr old friends having serious health issues or death. My nieces and nephews mental health and futures, and myself being unemployable or jailed for being uncircumcised. Other than that I still try to ride a bit and earn a living as an outcast. Thanks everyone for listening 🙏

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup I do.ive been a member for 13 years, back then it was definitely more about riding and it was more light hearted,wednesday night ride gang . Boggers tribe can't remember the name. Maxwell was just starting to preach ski doo and tree riding , the freaks rainbow triple was the hot topic and made for some good laughs .I actually got out the sled more then 3 times a year , the good old day.

Last edited:

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I remember my first ride in Fernie. Took us a while to get to the wranglers cabin then onto the pipeline. ON the pipeline heading towards to notch getting to the first big hill and thinking not a chance if we go down we won't make it back up. we turned around and went elsewhere. The 440 indy sport was great up in Fort Mac but not so great in the mountains. No avi gear or even a shovel back then. Staging area's were never busy even on the weekends. Back then didn't care about our current government. Tons of snow compared to this year

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I still browse the "sled only" sections of this forum, easy to ignore the current events stuff if you want. There are way more sled/recreation threads than there is current events imo.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hard to stay silent when there injecting kids and anyone they can with experimental gene altering jabs. I sure have noticed alot of lazy eyes latley....

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

i remember the boondocker rides and the quad rally at rocky. those were fun times.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
i remember the boondocker rides and the quad rally at rocky. those were fun times.
Quad rally will eventually make a come back, struggling to get sponsors to commit this year, I think there is still too much uncertainty in the world for them, even though we all know they are making GOOD money throughout this pandemic.

Boondocker rides, not sure they'll return, that's a question for that group, there was lots of good times down in Elkford though.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quad rally will eventually make a come back, struggling to get sponsors to commit this year, I think there is still too much uncertainty in the world for them, even though we all know they are making GOOD money throughout this pandemic.

Boondocker rides, not sure they'll return, that's a question for that group, there was lots of good times down in Elkford though.
This is the first year in a long time I haven’t donated to snow mo days. Not all people are doing good. My sales are down 60% from last year. I guarantee you when the VAX discriminatory businesses called me back I’m not working for them unless its to make 🏦 bank. I will never support anyone who discriminated. I will never eat a restaurant again. I will never go to a mall again. I will never respect my Mom and half my family again. But I will definitely support the Alberta Beach snowmobile club I’m really hope I can afford to for many years to come

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom