red deer suds buds sept long weekend /end of summer campout

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was glad to have been on the scene immediatly with camera in hand to provide you viewers this awesome video of Larry's crack............haven't seen that much crack in a long while !!!! Although I was laughing so hard, tears were running............funniest thing ever !!!!!!

sledbunny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never did make it over to you guys for drinks even though I wasn't that far from you all. Guess next year I'll stop by for a meet and greet with everyone :)

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
shheeet ray why ya got my bare azz on your facebook.

by the way get ta work.

Your all over Facebook now. Your azz is famous.

Hey I don't work till Saturday.
But actually working on business stuff today. Lol.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Larry will crack everyone up.
Can't bare the truth.
Was kind of like a train wreck had to look.
Now the world can see it.

rider4life

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
had a great time with you all on Saturday....little pissed I couldn't stay the weekend though... need to do that again, thanks for playing tour guide Larry, and it was great to finally meet some of the characters from here, also thanks for dinner Lori, I definitely owe you and Bob dinner one night:beer:

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Way funnier on the puter than just the camera. Next time, I'll come out on the big-boy ride...I'd hate to miss any more of Jeff's "hold my beer and watch this" antics.

Less spiced rum, more Honda...............Kinda looks like Lori going back to the toyhauler for more Sourpuss !!

Last edited:

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rzgade you saying I have issues walking..................pffffffffffffffffftttttttttttt I was taking the long way ...........so there ~~~~:beer:..............little zig and little zag

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rzgade you saying I have issues walking..................pffffffffffffffffftttttttttttt I was taking the long way ...........so there ~~~~:beer:..............little zig and little zag

They say it's safer to stagger if somebody is shooting at you...but I didn't hear any gunshots. You would have saved a few miles that night if you woulda brought the bottle to the fire.

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very happy to have been part of the festivities, thanks to Jeff and family for the warm place to sleep and use of the bbq. Thanks to Neville and Nancy for the RZR S demo and hot sex. Meeting more people (hopefully i remember at least a few names) was great as well.
Back on the quad seat again with a great group really felt good, thanks all for the memories, hope to see you all again for more of the same.
I got up too late to see tthe crack of dawn, but Larry was good enough to supply enough crack for everyone!

Top Bottom