red deer suds buds campouts

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like a few nice days coming up! lem may be out riding this coming weekend? not sure what i may be up too! will see what opens up.

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes too outting for pal and I as we keep it close/local to scout out furry critters,,, yum yum.

Tire chains saved me a few times on Mondays adventures found me areas that needed pinning to get things happening, Ha. Glad there wasn't a hidden downed tree waiting for little Onda "Bear Claw". LOL.

Going over the handle bars is no fun now days.

Kow and Donkey are having a blast on the rides as we encountered a flawk of wild bush cows, looks like they are ready for a ride home since its tuff getting a good nights sleep with Wolves kicking around.

Sure lots of them tracks out there.

Off to work as I dream all day long the outting for the weekend.

Still need to organize the Onda Bear Claw some more,,, burning wood and coffee operations are happening.

Pal Mel, that's Lem spelt backwards

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so your using the honda as wolf bait? bet they would like to drive it to see the fury critters, eh.

should be interesting driving cut lines and not being able to see frozen puddles cover in leaves! new kind of slip n slide?

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ye Ha, all new tracks on the cut lines after the snow fall, easy going as the ground tracks up and cossy warm in the trees.

Limited distance on these outtings at slow speed, 35 to 50 kms per day, and over nighting in the truck allows me to rack up more miles the next day.

Bon-fire Smokey Dog cook and cut line coffee breaks along the way.

Out doors is the best.

I'd add photos, but the computer is down for the count.

Pal Don

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
should get better weather for the next few days don. looked like plus 10 sunday-monday. you still up nordegg way?

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Back to worky for Monday Larry, super hero needs funds if I plan on the USA thing, still pending.

From truck cab living Don as its easy to pick up and move along.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh and here i thought you were independently wealthy? lol. yup super hero! i was thinking more like crazy as a fox.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well hear goes,I have been following you and your clans exploits for along time and not sure if possible but would like to meet up and yours,live in lacombe spend as much time as I can checking out the scenery out west ,my stories don't seem to be much out of line with yours, if you got a hang out let me know

if you refer to suds buds, by all means come out to any of the outings, likely only day rides now till spring!

would like to take a ride out at hummingbird in the next week or two. always a good trip, expect snow! lol.

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Lem Lamb is always up for coffee in Lacombe or surrounding areas.

Send me a PM if your up for a Java one evening BRD.

So Saterday was socked in along the Eastern slope, but Sunday was paradise with blue skys and +9 by noon.

Most South facing mountains and hills are snow free, North facing not so much. Tire chains for sure on shaded in sections of trees along N/S running cut lines as snow in some spots is building up,,, defiantly icy sections on the steep grades too... "don't go down any slopes unless you can get back up".

Black bear momma and 2 cubs are now bunkered down, lots of wolf tracks. Moose are on the move as I spotted 3 on this outting.

All creeks are open and no build up of ice along the banks.
Most low grade cut lines are do-able on rubber tires, tire chains or studs might be better plan.

Temps look good this week, wished I could get out, but ADS in Edmonton is having season BBQ, so good times at that function too visit with long time Pals.

Lem Lamb reporting form life work program too support the dream.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ha ha, keep on livin the dream eh. don't be head butting no moose's!

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
meanwhile-snow-covers-egypt-for-the-first-time-in-100-years_o_2602689.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looking like someone went right instead of turning left?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
trudeau loves to tax poor people,

he is creating so many of them!

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The picture of the girl taking a dump off the dock is getting old to see on tapatalk!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well hear goes,I have been following you and your clans exploits for along time and not sure if possible but would like to meet up and yours,live in lacombe spend as much time as I can checking out the scenery out west ,my stories don't seem to be much out of line with yours, if you got a hang out let me know
Taking your chances, just saying

sent while drinking tea's

Top Bottom