imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Put a set of tracks on the camaro and run some quad trails, Could be a blast

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well you can buy one this spring, boat around lake and over to Scotty's for a bottle then up to ghost pine for a golf and a bevi.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last time I saw you , it looked like a Canam salesman had you just about hooked.....

Last edited:

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lacombe Lem Lamb has been invited to join in on the Suds Buds thread by imdoo'n,,, not sure if this is a good thing or not !

Any-who, I'm a returning user to quad ram-ma of like/ lite minded folk that ramble on this thread, pretty laid back dude that rides a Honda 420 with stock tires that supports rear tire chains with lots of winch rigging equipment to get me arss out of the pickles I fall into,,, and pack a axe, chain saw, cut down shovel to fill in holes when needed, and day pack of food for camp fire lunch.

I would class my self as a retread if that is not hurt-full to "other worn out tire dudes," that enjoy "mid-not-to-gnarly" rides 80% of the time, and 20% trail fixing/ repairs. from Lacombe West to Nordegg,,, mostly with in the 100 km circle of Rocky Mt House area.
50 + years in age with riding buds that I hang out with, and always have time to share in the positives of out-door activities with a sense of humour,,, that I hope is my biggest asset since ever thread needs a clown... Ha...

Cheers to all for a good 2016 year ahead, and hope we cross paths in the West country. Thanks to imdoo'n once again for the invite...

Pal Don aka Lem.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lacombe Lem Lamb has been invited to join in on the Suds Buds thread by imdoo'n,,, not sure if this is a good thing or not !

Any-who, I'm a returning user to quad ram-ma of like/ lite minded folk that ramble on this thread, pretty laid back dude that rides a Honda 420 with stock tires that supports rear tire chains with lots of winch rigging equipment to get me arss out of the pickles I fall into,,, and pack a axe, chain saw, cut down shovel to fill in holes when needed, and day pack of food for camp fire lunch.

I would class my self as a retread if that is not hurt-full to "other worn out tire dudes," that enjoy "mid-not-to-gnarly" rides 80% of the time, and 20% trail fixing/ repairs. from Lacombe West to Nordegg,,, mostly with in the 100 km circle of Rocky Mt House area.
50 + years in age with riding buds that I hang out with, and always have time to share in the positives of out-door activities with a sense of humour,,, that I hope is my biggest asset since ever thread needs a clown... Ha...

Cheers to all for a good 2016 year ahead, and hope we cross paths in the West country. Thanks to imdoo'n once again for the invite...

Pal Don aka Lem.

Do you have an bottles I am collecting

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry arff, no empty bottles yet, but I have some old chipped up cow horns if you'd like. Did I mention that cow horns look sexy. Ha. They even look better when mounted on a new Can-Am

Last edited:
Top Bottom