red deer suds buds campouts

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha, i think everyone is buying parts. 50% of the polaris guys, 100% of the can ams, 100% of the kawasaki's, the kitty cats just come with a few loose nuts. lol, all good

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well the kawasaki, didn't break anything, just out getting some parts so he won't get stuck as much, bigger tires, lift clutch kit. but seeing as it is a new release may take a while. hehe. it will come together. me, new rear brakes, wheel bearings already in the truck, need a bit more lift. our only can am needs a front diff. 1 rzr need a front diff, and another needed a tweek on an a-arm, mine may too.

all in all a great weekend, the trail was not for a beginner, arff showed us how to fly, he ain't no pussy. lol, next time he could use a set of wings.
the kitty cat needs to tighten the loose nut behind the steering wheel. andy showed everyone how to get through the tough stuff(i'm learning).

real good group of people, i had a great time think everyone else did also.

Last edited:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I need air brakes and some brake pads. That's it.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Oh i did replace all the brakes. Give me 2 days of crazy riding. Brakes are done.

you should look into a bulk order of brake pads for your machine. Maybe get a discount, and resell on site, everything is worth at least triple when out in the bush.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you should look into a bulk order of brake pads for your machine. Maybe get a discount, and resell on site, everything is worth at least triple when out in the bush.

he has been hanging around u too much, he"s already at tripple.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Good idea.

Top Bottom