red deer suds buds campouts

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Arff: Im going to take my old sandpiper 5th wheel out this aft following Larry's directions so dont panic if its there when you arrive tomorrow. Or after following Larry's directions it may be no where near there.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Lmao.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute..............

You're managing to get out CAMPING????????

Ya, no kidding....probably be the only weekend this year to get the rzr's out. It sounds like we should maybe take the sleds instead. What are you guys up to? You heading down this way?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Ya, no kidding....probably be the only weekend this year to get the rzr's out. It sounds like we should maybe take the sleds instead. What are you guys up to? You heading down this way?

looks like I'm possibly going to Edson to look at a new RV on Saturday. Don't have the quads ready yet, and the old 77 probably isn't going to last the year, so we'll try to get stuff done around here. Might take a day trip down that way to visit, but we'll see how the weekend goes!

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like I'm possibly going to Edson to look at a new RV on Saturday. Don't have the quads ready yet, and the old 77 probably isn't going to last the year, so we'll try to get stuff done around here. Might take a day trip down that way to visit, but we'll see how the weekend goes!

I hear ya. I should be staying home too....we just bought a lake lot on Gull...I should be getting crap ready for that, but what do you do.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I hear ya. I should be staying home too....we just bought a lake lot on Gull...I should be getting crap ready for that, but what do you do.

grew up camping at Gull....... well, grew older, can't say I've grown up yet......

if you end up camped with these guys maybe we'll see you, if not we will have to try to get together for some beer this summer sometime

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Get your deck done?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Get your deck done?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

everything except painted yep.

Parkland County-20140510-00188.jpg

Parkland County-20140510-00187.jpg

Parkland County-20140510-00186.jpg

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok so got my old sandpiper at the spot, set up on west side right at the creek. large group already on east side. uploadfromtaptalk1400019665259.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1400019679819.jpg

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chit. We might have to call in a bomb scare and relieve the area of yahoos

GEt arff drunk again, those last ruffians were gone the next morning before the sun came up. He scared the crap outta me

Top Bottom