red deer suds buds campouts

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I try. Notice I never pushed you out of the garage last week....

I am saving that for camping.....

lol, saw that,

must have something to do with TV movies. you always see firefighters carrying people down the stairs or ladders. but when the cameras are not rolling they just push ya out the window or down the stairs.

but just turn on a camera!!!

kokanee 800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
think we are going to set the trail cams up next saturday out at cutoff ck somewhere if anyones in the area and wants to go for a rip.
going fishing Pigeon sunday.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
remember dave not to many road pops ( to many is 20 or so hehe.) before the trip out eh, just sayin,, see ya there thinking around 1 or so if all goes good.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370650410.096427.jpg

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Help !!! HelP!!! HELP!!!! Dave is holdin me down forcing beer on me. Help. Glugg. Glugg, this can't be good. And its my favorite kind of beer ( the cheap kind). Glugg glugg glluuggg. Ok 1 more dave but only one. Hehe

Looks like a fine day for riding, although yesterday looked more like a duck day. Had the friggin quad trailer jump off the hitch, what a bitch to get that back on, at the side of the highway.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Larry...... cheap beer :confused: Also you don't need a Class 1, to hook up a utility trailer :rolling: Just get 'r done ;)

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He had trouble keeping the mudpro rubberside down on the way back to camp after the ride today. Gonna be some soreness tomorry!

Top Bottom