red deer suds buds campouts

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Imdoo and his Queen: gettin er done...

fawk you guys never had cameras before i started riding with ya. now yer all cecil b d mills types. oh hollyweird here we come hehe

great times. can't fiqure why i'm always in the frigin deep stuff, oh ya finding water.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes he does. It takes him a bit to remember. He took Mike and myself on some nice rides last year...

ya they were good rides arff, lots of miles, wildlife, only a few stucks. got a lot more we can do. back side of marble comes to mind only it will be the biggest mudbog you ever seen. about 2-3 miles of pure ch!t.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya they were good rides arff, lots of miles, wildlife, only a few stucks. got a lot more we can do. back side of marble comes to mind only it will be the biggest mudbog you ever seen. about 2-3 miles of pure ch!t.
Sweet.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

we are looking forward to it...This famous marble mountain. I have pictures from said location.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

big power won't help dave, better to not spin tires. haven't been there in a couple years, but may/ or not make medicine lake look tame.

Last edited:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
big power won't help dave, better to not spin tires. haven't been there in a couple years, but may make medicine lake look tame.

I will be ready. Will bring Medicine to make trip easier..

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
big power won't help dave, better to not spin tires. haven't been there in a couple years, but may make medicine lake look tame.
I know how to control the throttle Mr. U-Boat Commander. I have the same tires as you...so if yer willing to put the Queen in harms way, I'm in. The Marble Mt ride wouldn't appeal to me at all if there wasn't some sticky stuff involved. Miles of rocky trails gets boring.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know how to control the throttle Mr. U-Boat Commander. I have the same tires as you...so if yer willing to put the Queen in harms way, I'm in. The Marble Mt ride wouldn't appeal to me at all if there wasn't some sticky stuff involved. Miles of rocky trails gets boring.

Thats what the medicine is for....

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

oh i saw those tires, they had air in the top half hehe. thought you were runnin 30's

Last edited:

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Puff puff pass lol

Sent from my iPhone using My Finger ;/)

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now we're getting serious!

Sent from my iPhone using My Finger ;/)

Top Bottom