red deer suds buds campouts

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i see Klondike Mike is lookin at the thread.... he is one of the ones that came a few years ago out there.. he would probaby come too if he s free...

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
your better off to set a date and stick with it, you'll never satisfy everyone. and trashy should sweeten the deal as he says, he supplies the beer, what with the way he beats on us here. another atilla the hun i'm thinking.:D i better hide know.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like August 23 to 26. I will go for a week if anyone wants to stay. We can figure it out. Like Aug 21 to 28 or something.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a week would be great.. i could probably stretch it out to 4 days from 3... well i can go that weekend too.. aug 23 to 26 th lets set this weekend then...

if i would take an extra day i would probably go out on the thursday aug 22 then....

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quad talk seems to be heating up :) a week out somewhere would be nice

Sent from the Dragons Lair

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
seriously ...you guys who are interested should make every effort to book this to come out.. the weather is usually good at that time and the riding supurb.... and with a group of us it will be a blast.. garanteed but only after a few wobbly pops! lol

so those will be the dates then... so unless the world blows up or something like that we have now myself and Ray going.. thats two of us.. who else can commit.. and maybe we should start a new thread on this so the suds buds thread dont get hijacked by this CNP ride.. i can even talk to a few of the guys down there that would be more than happy to maybe show us around.. a few really know the area well.. i have ridden with a few of them before...

new post started....

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If they have no snow we can claim this thread as ours now.....

oh no weather forcaster has started to call for snow wed, thurs, fri, sat and sunday, sure hope he isn't smokin the bud, as it would just make me downright misserable. will see. we should still be able to hold onto the thread

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh no weather forcaster has started to call for snow wed, thurs, fri, sat and sunday, sure hope he isn't smokin the bud, as it would just make me downright misserable. will see. we should still be able to hold onto the thread

Snowing in Leduc now.....Warm up your sled.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
drove from red deer to gp, and back today, roads were very bad snowed most of the way up and most of the way back, not good at all, i'd advise stay home be safe, that 43 highway is dangerous right now. be safe

Good advise. I am back to work tomorrow...Could be busy.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looking like it may snow for the rest of the week till sunday. looking to ride west of rocky saturday or sunday. pm if ya would like to go for a ride, may be better snow conditions than last weekend.

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looking like it may snow for the rest of the week till sunday. looking to ride west of rocky saturday or sunday. pm if ya would like to go for a ride, may be better snow conditions than last weekend.

I'll text ya buddy! Still thinking Saturday, and Sunday, backs, arms, intensity of body pain willing haha

Sent from my iPhone using My Finger ;/)

Top Bottom