Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ah friday tie your shoes

1630704542566.png

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I stole a bunch of Larry’s firewood Only left 5 cans for payment
yes fugger stole $1000 worth of primo firewood, the best in the land, not a knot or twist anywhere! will burn just by the sun falling on it at high noon! guy says he was bringing a small trailer. instead brings this behemoth !!! started loading firewood at 6am, didn't finish till late afternoon. He forced me to load it, said he was allergic(to work), and me with a bad back , broken leg and lacerations everywhere, from the Grizzly mauling( that's another story) then he proceeds to clean the garbage from his truck on my manicured lawn, fried chicken boxes everywhere. Then he says he needs gas to get home, crap that thing is a pig on gas, almost never made it out the driveway! it was farting and jumping all over ,as it went. then he lets his dog out at end of driveway, takes a big crap, runny chit everywhere, then dog decides to water the trees. thought it was a river. yup lost $200 on fuel. $1000 on wood, $300 for loading wood, $100 for lawn maintenance and at least $200 for friggin garbage clean up. not to mention all the BS i had to listen to, then gives me 2 old mangled beer cans!

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and then the ugly sucka steals my cans (going to give to yar he says) oh ya i go into the house, looks like he took a dump in the toilet, never flushed, and plugged it to boot. enough to start drinking.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and then the ugly sucka steals my cans (going to give to yar he says) oh ya i go into the house, looks like he took a dump in the toilet, never flushed, and plugged it to boot. enough to start drinking.

What. my cans

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i had to use something to clean up the runny Dog shitz!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
might be able to find some more sticks in the back of the truck? the ones meddler found, never worked anyway!!!! they were crooked!
I burnt the other ones last week

Top Bottom