Range road 24 access

popsbronco

Reaction score
I was out for a ride today and talked to the farmer that allows people access through his land. He was there when i arrived and someone had left the Gate openedHe said it has been happening quite a bit lately. He politely ask me to pass on to riders to open and shut the gate behind ourself at all times. As most people do! Also he stressed no fires and garbage
I would hate to see this local spot the next one closed.
I guess it only takes a few. Just passing info on from the farmer:cool:

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont blame him. I have lived over on 25 my whole life riding in hells half acre and now we cant even get access from 25 any more cause people have blocked access cause of the lack of respect. so 24 is our only way to get in now to. SO I AM BEGGING PEOPLE TO SHOW A LITTLE RESPECT AND NOT SCREW IT UP FOR EVERYONE. thanks

Sofa king

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I talked to him a couple of years ago when i was out there, he was a really nice guy. Hopefully people will show a little respect because if we can't get along with a guy as easy going as him we are screwed with the average land owner.

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You dont really have to even go on his land. If you follow the road lease straight north at the end of 24 you can take the long way around. the less his land is traveled the better.

popsbronco

Reaction score
You dont really have to even go on his land. If you follow the road lease straight north at the end of 24 you can take the long way around. the less his land is traveled the better.

Well thats one solution maybe! The point is respecting land owners wishes Especially nice and co-operative ones.

green-horn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
RESPECT:cool: or STUPID:nono: Funny:rolleyes: how many people fall :rant:in the last catagory:rolleyes:!!!

ryan488

Reaction score
Whereabouts on rr 24 is this riding area. More info is appreciated. (I am from Stony) Thank you.

lilyellafella

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whereabouts on rr 24 is this riding area. More info is appreciated. (I am from Stony) Thank you.

Hi Ryan

Take the Yellowhead West and hang a right on RR24, just past Manly Hall. Follow this (gravel) road to the very end. The entrance to the land will be on the left hand side. The staging area is just inside the gate.

The sign on the gate says to call the farmer to ask for permission first. Whenever we call, he doesn't seem to have a problem with us riding out there. He simply asks that we pick up our garbage and that we don't have any fires.

Oh, and please remember to close the gate ;)

Top Bottom