Random Pictures Thread

RJP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_8663.jpg

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don’t think I’d trust that 1/4 ton frame with all that weight, not to mention that gutless v6 and suv transmission, cool idea though, needs to on a real truck though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love my Tacoma for driving around. Really nice truck to drive rides nice and comfortable. Hunting it’s nic crawls around really good, 4x4’s way better than my half ton. But when it comes to doing truck stuff it kinda sucks lol. Pulls my boat but hates life and lives gas. That camper would be gross on fuel.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love my Tacoma for driving around. Really nice truck to drive rides nice and comfortable. Hunting it’s nic crawls around really good, 4x4’s way better than my half ton. But when it comes to doing truck stuff it kinda sucks lol. Pulls my boat but hates life and lives gas. That camper would be gross on fuel.

Ya a buddy of mine has a 2021 Tacoma and figured it would tow his sxs on the trailer just fine …… since I sold my general he is always asking if I wanna tag along as passenger, so we can pull it with my diesel haha . Said he can’t get 250-300 km to a tank pulling it lol…. Not to mention how much it bullies the truck around when he has to stop quick or comes down a big hill.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My dad has a giant motor home. Youre not taking it that far into the bush though.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya a buddy of mine has a 2021 Tacoma and figured it would tow his sxs on the trailer just fine …… since I sold my general he is always asking if I wanna tag along as passenger, so we can pull it with my diesel haha . Said he can’t get 250-300 km to a tank pulling it lol…. Not to mention how much it bullies the truck around when he has to stop quick or comes down a big hill.

Doesn’t help they only have a 70L tank. It’s always empty

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
True. I guess it depends on what type of camping you like and access to it. I like easy access and luxury lol
Right on. I think we have deserved or have earned it Ken. We don’t worry too much about the privates of a plastic potato and use our time to do more productive things.

Top Bottom