Random Pictures Thread

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don’t see any around here in years.
To dry

I pipelined around Oyen one summer back around 08 ish. It was like a desert and there was salamanders literally everywhere. I was surprised by that. I thought they liked wetter climates as well but I was wrong. Little suckers gross me right out for some reason. Saw my first Prairie Rattler out there that summer too. I’d take the rattler over the salamanders any day!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I pipelined around Oyen one summer back around 08 ish. It was like a desert and there was salamanders literally everywhere. I was surprised by that. I thought they liked wetter climates as well but I was wrong. Little suckers gross me right out for some reason. Saw my first Prairie Rattler out there that summer too. I’d take the rattler over the salamanders any day!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No snakes for me. Even garter snakes creep me out. Salamanders are slow moving and don’t bite

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
When I lived in Raymore, SK, the pavement would be covered with them at night time. They were coming out of the greenery to warm up on the warmer pavement. Bev hated them in the garden but she hated the garter snakes more.

Top Bottom