Random Pictures Thread

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tree riding.jpeg

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Hunters Range out of Enderby...............the snow depth is a little over 2 meters with the crusts and weak layers evident. A decent base and some fun powder in the honey holes up at Zipper Mouth Creek.
Rode two days this week and the fog was a beotch. I didn’t go to the Gordon Sydney cabin area to try to get above it. Thick enough in places that I drove right off the groomed trail a couple of times.
Both Ashton and Brash were freshly groomed. Those guys sure do a great job with their grooming.

IMG_8191.jpeg IMG_8192.jpeg

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you do any fishing Marty?

How was Hells 1/2 Acre to get through?
Didn’t do any fishing. Getting around was pretty easy as there has been lots of quad traffic back there in the bush. Trails with lots of sun exposure & any amount of dirt showing we’re loosing snow cover fast. I can imagine the sled trails haven’t stood up to well to this week of warm weather & wind

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Didn’t do any fishing. Getting around was pretty easy as there has been lots of quad traffic back there in the bush. Trails with lots of sun exposure & any amount of dirt showing we’re loosing snow cover fast. I can imagine the sled trails haven’t stood up to well to this week of warm weather & wind
Nope they sure haven't. Hoping we get some good dumps of snow over the next couple weeks or sno mo days is toast again.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A family friend lives up in Dease, I had no idea that was the terrain he was surrounded by. Looks beautiful!

Top Bottom