Random Pictures Thread

rebel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
View attachment 249476
A little something to help pass the time during chemo treatments at the Stollery hotel
Anything to pass the time helps with having to sit there. I would do it all over again if it meant a kid didn't have to go through this. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Kick cancers ass!!!

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
View attachment 249476
A little something to help pass the time during chemo treatments at the Stollery hotel
Damn….. that stirs up some mixed emotions and really makes a guy sit back and analyze life a little deeper. I wish you all the best on the road to recovery and a merry Christmas and Happy new year!

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
View attachment 249476
F957E65A-0A0B-4A36-95CD-941EEF5892CC.jpeg

This was 10 years ago. Went through 2 stem cell transplants. Chemo and radiation. Wife was 9 months pregnant when we started treatment. I spent every night in the hospital except for the night our son was born. Hang in there wheeler will all be but a distant memory soon and live life like no others can imagine.

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes
Why you crying? Had to stay home in the cold or what?
yes unfortunately, not scheduled until March and it’s -20 in Revy and wind howling . However I did get to watch that go back and forth for 14 days a few years back ( pre Covid ) it was hypnotic 😀

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes

yes unfortunately, not scheduled until March and it’s -20 in Revy and wind howling . However I did get to watch that go back and forth for 14 days a few years back ( pre Covid ) it was hypnotic 😀

Yeah forsure, be nice to be at the beach today!

Top Bottom