Quartz today Feb. 12th

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well just got back from a day trip to Quartz, and the snow was deep...deep...deep!..What a great day met up with a bunch of people form this site and had a great time...can't remember all there names from here but I remember Rowdy..lol...Anyways here is some pictures only took 3 to busy having fun.

Attachments

• DSC00542.jpg
    DSC00542.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 627
  • DSC00543.jpg
    DSC00543.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 620
  • DSC00544.jpg
    DSC00544.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 618

GSR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doesn't snow like this get you STOKED on winter!! Loving it!

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well just got back from a day trip to Quartz, and the snow was deep...deep...deep!..What a great day met up with a bunch of people form this site and had a great time...can't remember all there names from here but I remember Rowdy..lol...Anyways here is some pictures only took 3 to busy having fun.

this snow report doesnt sum it up enough hah... let me sum it up:)

DEEEEP!!!!
I cant go anywhere
why is this guy 6ft tall and only can see his head
Did i say DEEEPP!!! i meant 5+ ft deep
Lost my sled deep
Why is my big bore working like a 500 ??
a tank of gas used already?

If you can baer the roads to get out there and ride some really nice pow.... hit it up. Only 1 or 2 more rides like this one for the year i would think

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We we when up to the top there and couldn't see anthing, I got stuck, got off to dig out, and there was another 8 sleds stuck within a 150 yards..:d

NotoriousNRB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha!!! and all i could do was stand in the middle and take pictures of people getting stuck....

it started getting very repetitive. even with a sled that retired at the very start of play time, i had an absolute blast!

good group of riders!

BigIQ?

Reaction score
Hahaha...NOS...wish I was there with ya'll...
Not sure if you should load up any footage...hahaha...might be just a white out with a ski tip or two...
Glad you had fun buddy...:d

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice Need snorkels looks like it was a blast 48 hrs till I get me some:d:beer: Hope to see ya Friday give me a call:beer:

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

ya we ended up there at noon yesterday spend the morning fixing a sled at the cabin and had to do a sled rescue (piled up Drivers)
i was the last one to leave the parking lot and the hiway going west was a friggn parking lot your right the snow was awesome deep deep deep i will put up the only pic i had time for tomorrow of the chit show towing job ps did you get caught in that tie up at the bottom of field hill

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya we ended up there at noon yesterday spend the morning fixing a sled at the cabin and had to do a sled rescue (piled up Drivers)
i was the last one to leave the parking lot and the hiway going west was a friggn parking lot your right the snow was awesome deep deep deep i will put up the only pic i had time for tomorrow of the chit show towing job ps did you get caught in that tie up at the bottom of field hill

No we must have got through Field in time it was clear sailing...on terrible roads..but it was all worth the white knuckles, to get to some much white stuff. I am leaving again on tomorrow for sicamous for a few days hope they have the same kind of snow conditions...you know the get your azz stuck kind of conditions..lol....Glad to hear you guys had a good day sorry to hear of the break down...Hopefully one day the time works out and we can get out for a rip.

DownhillBill

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know this may be repetitive but OMFG DEEEEEEEEEEP! I think biggest issue was sleds choking out cause of all the snow!!!:d:d

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dang, there were lots of S&M crew out there that day. We had brought a bunch of dudes up to do some snowboarding, and we opted to dig holes all day instead. It was too damned good.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know this may be repetitive but OMFG DEEEEEEEEEEP! I think biggest issue was sleds choking out cause of all the snow!!!:d:d

haha...yeah when its that deep it doesn't matter what you ride you'll never see them anyways!:d...its was more like whats that guy riding?...he's riding Pro Taper...and that guy over there is riding renthal!...gotta love the deep stuff!

NotoriousNRB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha...yeah when its that deep it doesn't matter what you ride you'll never see them anyways!:d...its was more like whats that guy riding?...he's riding Pro Taper...and that guy over there is riding renthal!...gotta love the deep stuff!

looking through the pics i snapped last night... can't tell whos who!!! WOW i wish there was better lighting. forgot to get a group shot.

...wait no i got some. kinda spread out tho, ya'll were stuck!! HAHA i didn't get stuck once that ride!!! :d

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looking through the pics i snapped last night... can't tell whos who!!! WOW i wish there was better lighting. forgot to get a group shot.

...wait no i got some. kinda spread out tho, ya'll were stuck!! HAHA i didn't get stuck once that ride!!! :d

So to clear things up..I met a lot of people that day...you owned the sled that the throttle cable broke on?

NotoriousNRB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
more along the lines of Notorious bad luck lol :cool:

"NotoriousNRB"> no reason busted! ha!

hopefully thats the last thing to go bad for a while. i'll have 'er up and running after mexico!!

So to clear things up..I met a lot of people that day...you owned the sled that the throttle cable broke on?

that would be me... :( still a blast double riding with caleb, good times :d

Last edited:

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"NotoriousNRB"> no reason busted! ha!

hopefully thats the last thing to go bad for a while. i'll have 'er up and running after mexico!!

that would be me... :( still a blast double riding with caleb, good times :d

haha right on anyways it was all well worth the bad roads!...however the tow sled got stuck!..lol, I had a blast riding with your guys keep in touch and hopefully we can get out again. Leaving for sicamous tomorrow should be good!:d

Top Bottom