Quartz condition for nov 11 weekend

clintonk

Reaction score
My guess there is not enough snow yet unless we get 5-7ft this week to start a base. Might be a couple more weeks...

GSR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We're not there yet guys.
As soon as I hear or see enough snow to make sure your drive is worth it I'll post it!!
There is a small system here right now in golden producing a VERY small amount of snow and temp just went through the roof today.
Temps drop tomorrow and continue to stay cold through the next 7 day forecast. Along with a decent looking system on Saturday rolling in.
Keep the fingers crossed

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We're not there yet guys.
As soon as I hear or see enough snow to make sure your drive is worth it I'll post it!!
There is a small system here right now in golden producing a VERY small amount of snow and temp just went through the roof today.
Temps drop tomorrow and continue to stay cold through the next 7 day forecast. Along with a decent looking system on Saturday rolling in.
Keep the fingers crossed

thanks for the info,, just waiting here lol,, I am hoping for this sunday come on snow........:beer:

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lets shoot for the weekend after (20th weekend) what do you think? JT your working 6 in a row... do you get anything off during the week after that? Oh ya thanks GSR (Aa) for the update. Im thinking that there should be 2 feet up at quartz even with the temps. And im sure that there would have been someone crazy enough to venture out there on the weekend... but there not saying. Just my 2 cents. maybe someone will be crazy enough to go on the 11th and take some pics . you know take the second sled :)
RP

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont think 20or 21 I could go Im booked already grrrr,, I may be getting 2 days off during the 22-25 can ya get away? that monday or tuesday?

but it snows a bit Im down for this sunday:beer:

Justin_stannard

Reaction score
Me and three friends rode quartz on Sunday hardly any snow until 7 km mark on the trail once we hit the cabin there was roughly 2 feet we made it to the bowls after some negotiaion with fallen trees! There are still tons of rocks and other objects hidden under snow also tons of creeks I had no idea there was so many we crossed more than 10 creeks. I suggest waiting at least a month depending on snow fall.

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me and three friends rode quartz on Sunday hardly any snow until 7 km mark on the trail once we hit the cabin there was roughly 2 feet we made it to the bowls after some negotiaion with fallen trees! There are still tons of rocks and other objects hidden under snow also tons of creeks I had no idea there was so many we crossed more than 10 creeks. I suggest waiting at least a month depending on snow fall.

AH HA!!!!!
I knew if i mentioned it someone would tell that they were there!!!
Thats Great!!! Na not a month just 40cms at kicking horse in a couple of days will be enough Thanks for letting us know you went. My hunch was right
YaaHoo riding soon
RP
OH Ya those days would be fine for me JT:beer::beer::d

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Sounds like the 19, 20, or 21st is possible if snow keeps up.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sounds like there maybe a system rolling through that way starting this week or early next week I hope so i have an ast 1 course on the 20/21 hope there is snow

fersch

Reaction score
Bunch of us comin on the 20th weekend to do some riding.Save some pow for us.LOL.

NotoriousNRB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
might be heading out with oler1234. i'll make sure to pack it all down for you monday fellas, haha!! :cool:

kyleroo

Reaction score
I went up with justin there. to any one that wants to go up be carefull i smashed into a rock already and i was being cautious. I would give it tell the 20th or so

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would be nice to see some pics of the area... any pics from ths year yet guys? even a pic of a sled in a rock (sorry.. had to say it)
RP

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
let me know if you and oler1234 go i would be interested and will be in the area already

yea its lookin like a lock that were headed out on the 19th for a day trip, unless my sled wont run or golden gets a week of +20 haha. I will give yea a pm here next week to let you know.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got my sled loaded and ready to go for tomorrow!! See you boys out there!!!

Top Bottom