What’s this off of? Side by side roof (I’m guessing)

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Found this in our field must’ve blown off something being towed on the highway. I’m guessing it’s a side by side roof. Anyone have any idea what it’s for? I’m going to post it to try find the owner but would like to have an idea if it’s going to the right person. There’s no markings tags or anything on it.

Attachments

• IMG_1739.jpeg
    IMG_1739.jpeg
    660.9 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_1740.jpeg
    IMG_1740.jpeg
    462.4 KB · Views: 123

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Not sure what sxs it’s off of, but that’s definitely what it is
Thanks, I kinda figured basing it off of the round tubing clamps to hold it on. Looks like a 4 seater basing it off the length. From what I see on the internet these stupid things aren’t cheap so I’d like to get it back to the person who lost it.

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you can measure the tube clamp size, you might be able to narrow down the brand.
Just an idea.

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At first look I was gonna say older RzR4 800. But after looking at mine I would say it’s from something different.

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
If you can measure the tube clamp size, you might be able to narrow down the brand.
Just an idea.

Hard to get a measurement and get a picture. But it’s somewhere 1.75” to 1.5” for on the perimeter bar.

Attachments

• IMG_1744.jpeg
    IMG_1744.jpeg
    240.1 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1745.jpeg
    IMG_1745.jpeg
    172.8 KB · Views: 23

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like it is possibly the sport roof for a maverick max or commander max.
Too bad it wouldn't fit a polaris ranger 1000. Mine blew off just before Trapper Gord’s on hwy 43 2 weeks ago in those strong winds. Unfortunately I watched it slam into the bull bumper on the semi behind me & break into 3 pieces. Driver said it scared the ch!t out of him & thankfully when we looked over the hood of his truck there was no damage to it or the passenger side mirror

Reactions: zal

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Looks like it is possibly the sport roof for a maverick max or commander max.
Too bad it wouldn't fit a polaris ranger 1000. Mine blew off just before Trapper Gord’s on hwy 43 2 weeks ago in those strong winds. Unfortunately I watched it slam into the bull bumper on the semi behind me & break into 3 pieces. Driver said it scared the ch!t out of him & thankfully when we looked over the hood of his truck there was no damage to it or the passenger side mirror
on my Ace, I had ran some self tapping screws thru the middle of those silly plastic connectors, as I didn't have faith that they would hold on.

Top Bottom