quads

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Barley Farmer, I can see you are very passionate about the care and attention you and the volunteers have put into the various trails around the province. I generally don't ride in places with groomed trails so I never really put much thought into it. Last year my wife and I used the quad trails to great enjoyment and this winter we used the trails again. I will admit that none of us have bought trail passes for that area (long island). After reading the various posts regarding the subject, I understand the reasoning behind the fees.I will be buying a trail pass for this coming year( or is it for a year after you pay? Anyway I am sorry that you are being subjected to abuse from various dipchits but you have to realize that we are in an era of self entitlement due to the fact that some people were never told no by their parents. The SRD doesn't really have to do anything to shut down any kind of OHV use as they are just waiting for the whole thing to implode on itself.:rant:

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll be out there next year on my 125 cc quad, why...... because I don't have the stones to ride a bigger one.. See you on the trail cause numb nuts like me are useless. .

Fixed it for ya dip$hit.

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were out riding this weekend and of course some a-holes had to take their quads down the trails in my area!!They are probably lucky they were gone before we caught up to them because it would be really hard to fix four flat tires and a broken eye socket out on the trails!!!The trails would probably been ok for another 2 weeks but now with the ruts I'm guessing they'll be done next week!!And it's hard on my kids learning to ride in ruts that were probably a foot deep right down the middle of the trail!!These a-holes want to show how awesome their quads are drive beside the trail in the snow thats 2 and half feet deep!!Oh thats right ......they can't!!!!!They probably don't even have trail passes for my area......I buy four every year!!!!!!I volenteer my time to keep supplies and fire wood at the one cabin then when the last couple of family rides these dicks come in and wreck it for everyone!!!!Maybe if they would use common sense and realize if your cutting ruts as soon as your leave the truck or you can't drive through the grader bank it might be a little too early in the season for quads!!!Smartest part of these dicks obviously ran down their dad's leg!!!!:realmad:
wow I read all the posts...... sorry guys* but there are some valid points here....I respect the sledding community as well as the quadders, I admit I use sled trails on* the quad...but it's usually when the season is over and* then when i'm helpin out to clear deadfall and keep the trails that I enjoy using in better condition for next time i want to use em......... Can't we all just get along !* ha ha** just kidding, but i'll bet that if you tell someone the rules that there ignorant too then they will respect both.* my $0.02

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All I can say is BOOOO FUGGIN HOOOOO!

if you spent less time on here bitching and complaining you probably could have found more trails that werent chewed up from the quadders.

PS It was me. I chewed up your trails:d

2 RIDGEBACKS

Reaction score
And I probably pay alot more land taxes than you so pretty sure me and my whiney farmer buddies have alot more pull with the local goverment and our sled club than some cheap(I don't buy a trail pass)dick with a couple of uninformed blabs on this thread!! Yeah Barley Farmer and its subsidized too
just like all the farmers stuff,insurance,fuel,plates and people complain about
natives,chit farmers are far worse they always have there fawking hand out
for a $$$.if you cant make a go of it farming sell up and get yourselves a real
job:rolleyes:

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have all 3. Sleds, quads, and a little mini bike..... LOL

The bashing can stop now, Please.
There is a lot of good post's here, and some that are not needed!!!

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No but they are the biggest fawking whiners
around and they get the biggest handouts

Whiner or not we need all the farmers out there to keep doing what they do, they have a tough job just like everybody else. Without them no beer (from barley), no bread, eggs,meat, hell most everything we all eat and more.
Sure some of our tax $$$$ go to the farmers, but it has to be done if you want to eat.

2 RIDGEBACKS

Reaction score
Whiner or not we need all the farmers out there to keep doing what they do, they have a tough job just like everybody else. Without them no beer (from barley), no bread, eggs,meat, hell most everything we all eat and more.
Sure some of our tax $$$$ go to the farmers, but it has to be done if you want to eat.
We dont NEED farmers it just makes it easier for us
and why should they get handouts no one else does working two or three
jobs is how lots get extra cash,they dont get farm plates,cheaper farm electric,cheaper farm natural gas,cheaper fuel:(then they still whine

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
jobs is how lots get extra cash,they dont get farm plates,cheaper farm electric,cheaper farm natural gas,cheaper fuel:(then they still whine

agreed.

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Without the farmer what are you planning on eating???? They get some handouts (not often or easy to get) to keep them going, becuase they are needed. Yes farm plates (they cost more than our plates) ,farm fuel sure (but all industry that works off road gets the same fuel) even the oil companies use dyed fuel for all their off road stuff.
No such thing as "cheaper" farm electric or natural gas, we all get screwed on that stuff.
Lots of farmers also work one or 2 other jobs over the winter (often away from family just to keep bills paid).
Everybody has to work hard.......not just you!!!!

2 RIDGEBACKS

Reaction score
Without the farmer what are you planning on eating???? They get some handouts (not often or easy to get) to keep them going, becuase they are needed. Yes farm plates (they cost more than our plates) ,farm fuel sure (but all industry that works off road gets the same fuel) even the oil companies use dyed fuel for all their off road stuff.
No such thing as "cheaper" farm electric or natural gas, we all get screwed on that stuff.
Lots of farmers also work one or 2 other jobs over the winter (often away from family just to keep bills paid).
Everybody has to work hard.......not just you!!!!
get the facts then come back and post im telling you its cheaper plates electric and gas

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
get the facts then come back and post im telling you its cheaper plates electric and gas

The plates are just to allow you to buy farm fuel (sometimes cheaper,but not always).
I'm not sure who told you electric and natural gas was cheaper, i grew up in the center of farming & my wifes mom is farming now, all those rates are the same range as everybody else. Do you know some great secret that will save farmers cash on bills??

2 RIDGEBACKS

Reaction score
The plates are just to allow you to buy farm fuel (sometimes cheaper,but not always).
I'm not sure who told you electric and natural gas was cheaper, i grew up in the center of farming & my wifes mom is farming now, all those rates are the same range as everybody else. Do you know some great secret that will save farmers cash on bills??
ive seen the bills with my own eyes and its cheaper on farms

Summit800R

Reaction score
Farmers are essential until robots can totally take over farming operations, and until robots can totally run, maintain, and farm the materials we need, there will always be a need for people in any operation, especially farming.

Top Bottom