quads

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No i dont but we dont NEED them,they need us more for $$$$ and handouts and how many months of the year do most of them work???
not many thats for sure

Again if we don't NEED them, PLEASE TELL ME HOW AND WHERE OUR FOOD WILL COME FROM ???? Many of them work all summer on the farm and all winter elsewhere. Just cause they are not on the field the entire season, doesn't mean they are not working. They have repairs in the shop to do and research to find to most up todate practices etc.

2 RIDGEBACKS

Reaction score
Farmers are essential until robots can totally take over farming operations, and until robots can totally run, maintain, and farm the materials we need, there will always be a need for people in any operation, especially farming.
nice one i can remember my first drink:rolleyes:

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sorry to interupt this conversation.

But Isolation, is way cheaper than anyone can get!

Personal tax, property tax, food(mostly have to hunt your own lol), water, gas(fuel & natural) Hydro, if it is available. But this is only my opinion, in a sled/quad thread. LOL

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ive seen the bills with my own eyes and its cheaper on farms

Are you a farmer?? I farmed for 18 years ( not any more.... way to much work!! It is a 24/7 job ) and there is no breaks here for hydro or natural gas. We did buy marked fuel in bulk and I think that is the only thing we could get cheaper.... and no hand out either....

2 RIDGEBACKS

Reaction score
Are you a farmer?? I farmed for 18 years ( not any more.... way to much work!! It is a 24/7 job ) and there is no breaks here for hydro or natural gas. We did buy marked fuel in bulk and I think that is the only thing we could get cheaper.... and no hand out either....
what a fawking stupid thing to say 24/7 what did you do watch the crop grow:d

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NO!!!! We had a dairy farm, the cows didn't exactly calve on a 9 - 5 schedule!! There is more to farming then growing crops!

Summit800R

Reaction score
nice one i can remember my first drink:rolleyes:

Really? You can remember your first beer? Do you also know how magnets work?
Trollface.jpg

Top Bottom