Quad Tire Upgrade...

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm totally with the Zilla thing. I also like Bighorns....just bought a set of 27's for the Renny.

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the biggest problem with ANY radial is they have only 2 ply sidewalls, same as most of those POS stockers. seen lots of them get punctured

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Take them in the MUD ,they won`t be able to see us after 50 feet......................

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Take them in the MUD ,they won`t be able to see us after 50 feet......................

hmm you still sittin on the bank again neville. ya know ya can only go 50ft per axle, good thing ya got 4. looks like ol tex has a bit of repaitr on the ol cowabunga. may have to actually look at the susi Q this year, just to see if she's happy, may have to go over marble this year.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh fergot cody is comin fer ya next year, what with ol paint in the coral, looks like he's going to be rockin yer ol nemeisis a yami. should be a lot of
bs floatin this year, ya better start buyin some new parts now. hehe.

dony409

Reaction score
we have 25' itp xtr on my kodaik 450 their nice on the road! 27' itp's on our rubicon 500 their a little bid and 26" itp's onour king quad 700 and their okk too jus t depends what you wantr and what you do

z400

Reaction score
have a look at some swamp witches they are a heavy tire but they wear good ride good and are amazing in the mud one problem with the zillas is they seem to get lots of punctures i ride wiyh a few guys that have them and they are constantly putting plugs in them. the swampwitches are hard to find the only place i found them is wheelsportcanada but they are worth a look.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have a look at some swamp witches they are a heavy tire but they wear good ride good and are amazing in the mud one problem with the zillas is they seem to get lots of punctures i ride wiyh a few guys that have them and they are constantly putting plugs in them. the swampwitches are hard to find the only place i found them is wheelsportcanada but they are worth a look.

That's a negative ghost rider

Top Bottom