Quad hunting

hardcorex

Reaction score
i have an 07 grizzly and an 06 wolverine that i am thinking of parting ways with,(wifey wants a side x side). grizzly has power steering , itp xtr rubber and rims (27'S) , epi clutch kit and about 1100 trouble free miles. have owned quads since 85 and by far this is one of the better ones.pm me, you can probably get both for close to the price of a new grizzly. wolverine has itp aluminum rims and hmf pipe. both are in excellent condition.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where did you get the bumper for your KQ, and do they make a rear one too?
That's been the biggest downfall that I've seen with the KQ is lack of good bumpers.

Kimpex bumber, they also have a rear bumper but I really don't have a use for that. T&T sold it to me.

I rode a Grizzly and it sure rides different. You sit so high on them, it definetely doesn't feel sporty like the kingquad. I also wasn't all that impressed with the 700 even with full exhaust & chip, it just isn't smooth like the Suzuki. I also found the Grizzly's were more money then the Kingquads.
All depends on what you're confortable on :beer:

TravisFader

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all your input guys! Right now im kind leaning towards a yamaha grizzly, or one of them hondas. But gonna have to pay t&t first before i choose

LITTLE CRAZY

Reaction score
I have been hunting for many years and have been with hondas and yamahas i own two yamaha 450 kodiak quads and have pulled out moose and elk lots with no problems at all you dont need the biggest quad out there for hunting just put it in low range and you will pull anything with a smaller quad to and the price is better good luck on your new quad

crwdplsr

Reaction score
Got an 09 Brute with a bunch:d of extras,works awesome and has tons of power.May be selling as I am in need of some farm equiptment.The new Kawasaki plow has not been mounted and comes with 2 sets of rims and tires.Still has full factory warrenty with the option to buy a 3 year extended warrenty for about 900 bucks.All in with extras was 15 grand.would take 9000 firm.If your interested.Thanks,Mike.1-403-704-0825

Brute Force Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got an 09 Brute with a bunch:d of extras,works awesome and has tons of power.May be selling as I am in need of some farm equiptment.The new Kawasaki plow has not been mounted and comes with 2 sets of rims and tires.Still has full factory warrenty with the option to buy a 3 year extended warrenty for about 900 bucks.All in with extras was 15 grand.would take 9000 firm.If your interested.Thanks,Mike.1-403-704-0825

Not a bad deal, I loved my BF and will get another if I ever tire of my rzr

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can't really go wrong with any quad for hunting.I started hunting on a quad 3 years ago and can't believe how much it has improved my results.First year we got it [07 grizzly 700]late but still got a moose.last year 5 deer between my 2 boys and I and this year 3 4 point muleys,one each.The game for the most part just stands there and looks at the quad while its running.Best part is when you get something the quad and winch due most of the work for you.You can't go wrong with the used 700 grizz that one guy is selling.Mine has been flawless in 2600km.I also hunt on my 09 rhino but i find it noisy in the cab[no helmet while hunting] and a little bulky for some of my close in urban hunts.Grizz 700 is very light ,nimble,comfortable,reliable and good on fuel.Any late model japanese quad is pretty much bulletproof

atver

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Love my King Quads but just picked a Renagade up and it is unbeliveable.

cookgio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all your input guys! Right now im kind leaning towards a yamaha grizzly, or one of them hondas. But gonna have to pay t&t first before i choose

if i was you when you get to t&t look at both grizzly and king quad then look at price and features then hop on the kingquad and drive away they are a better quad more power and alot cheeper.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if i was you when you get to t&t look at both grizzly and king quad then look at price and features then hop on the kingquad and drive away they are a better quad more power and alot cheeper.

Agree :beer:

Top Bottom