Quad fits now

Toeknee

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Picked up my new riser from TriWorks Industries today. I was pretty impressed, just a few modification and the 750 Brute fits in tail gate closed, even with aftermarket bumpers on front and back and larger tires. Ken and his boys are great to deal with (no they did not pay me to say that either :nono:) They have risers in several configuration but I strongly suggest you take your quad to them to ensure it will fit. I still have at least 2 inches between the front bumper and back window of the truck.

Attachments

• DSCN0532.jpg
    DSCN0532.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 227
  • DSCN0537.jpg
    DSCN0537.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 221
  • DSCN0538.jpg
    DSCN0538.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 223

GRD

Reaction score
Picked up my new riser from TriWorks Industries today. I was pretty impressed, just a few modification and the 750 Brute fits in tail gate closed, even with aftermarket bumpers on front and back and larger tires. Ken and his boys are great to deal with (no they did not pay me to say that either :nono:) They have risers in several configuration but I strongly suggest you take your quad to them to ensure it will fit. I still have at least 2 inches between the front bumper and back window of the truck.

Quad and trailer... Lots of weight for a half ton!

Toeknee

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quad and trailer... Lots of weight for a half ton!

I have air ride on the back and even with the trailer still not exceeding weight capacity, especially with the street bike in the back of the holiday trailer it transfers weight off the hitch. OH ya and it is a FORD too. :yahoo:

Qub3d

Reaction score
What do you do with those risers when your out riding? And mind if I ask how much?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Ya, I'm With Qub3d.... How Much, And Are The Risers Moveable Or Are They Bolted To A Frame?? Can You Post A Pic Without The Quad On It?? Curious How They Are Built...... Thanks

Toeknee

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they are out of Sylvan Lake. There are several pictures and the prices are on the web site too

Toeknee

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What do you do with those risers when your out riding? And mind if I ask how much?

I tie them to my Pit bull:D, they are not mounted solid but they easily could be, I was thinking about using a super clamp to do so

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the price is on the products page. Introductory Offer Price $395.00 tax included

Also these look like they sit alot higher than a set of CT car ramps. Plus you would need to make braces to hold the car ramps from floping over.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
the price is on the products page. Introductory Offer Price $395.00 tax included

Also these look like they sit alot higher than a set of CT car ramps. Plus you would need to make braces to hold the car ramps from floping over.

YA, THESE RAMPS ARE QUITE HIGH... THEY ARE LEVEL WITH THE TOP OF THE BOX RAIL.... AT LEAST 2 FEET? CANADIAN TIRE RAMPS ONLY ABOUT A FOOT...........:nono:

Qub3d

Reaction score
I use canadian tire ramps. No issue of them moving once you strap the quad down

Do you find that it lifts the Quad high enough for you to close your tailgate? I was thinking of picking up a set of the wal-mart specials...

mudboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup it worked perfect for me. I have 26 inch mudlights on it. Drove it up and closed the gate. Would be different if I had an after market bumper that stuck out in the front

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
mudboy, if you have a moment you should post a photo and post it...always good to offer a less expensive solution.

Yup it worked perfect for me. I have 26 inch mudlights on it. Drove it up and closed the gate. Would be different if I had an after market bumper that stuck out in the front

mudboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is a lot of work to do that now. I have the sled deck in the back for the quads. If one day I take it out I will snap a photo

Toeknee

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
mudboy, if you have a moment you should post a photo and post it...always good to offer a less expensive solution.

I tried the car ramps first too and they were no where near enough lift. Then I thought about fabing one as well but ran out of time as I needed it for the long weekend. They may seem a bit expensive but it is cheaper than buying a sled deck or trading my single wide toy hauler for a double wide one, both of which would require a bigger truck too. For me this is going to work perfect for now!

Top Bottom