New Can am line up for 2016.....

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does not matter what quad you have... what matters is how much fun you have on it.... sure people talk about this and that.. and what is maybe better... but at the end of the day ... they all have there problems and need certain things fixed...

Polaris has come leaps and bounds with there quads and SXS's... especially there scramblers... i have been to 2 GNCC races and 2 CMR (Championship Mud Racing ) and Mud Nationals races in the US... one GNCC just outside of Pittsburg PA and last September northwest of Long lsland New York... the CMR Pro Mud Racing was twice in Texas and going again here soon...

What you learn and see when at these events is awesome... gives you a insight that most cant experience.... Having made many friends in the professional racing scene lets me stay in touch with the most advanced performance things that can and will be done to these machines....Following 5 or 6 of the Racing Series keeps you in touch with how all these machines are performing... Polaris and Can am rule the roost and everyone else is not even a contender...( will see what this Yamaha is all about, but i am not holding my breath... i could die...hehe)

Keeping in touch with most by FB is a wonderful thing for me... cause i do talk to most of them on a regular bases... i have seen Polaris perform and they are a powerhouse to be reconned with.... GNCC has had a few 1 st place finishes on the 850 cause that's the limit in the Grand National Cross Country Series... in the mud series Polaris is very popular machine for the general mud rider... the sxs scene is 2 X as big as the quads... and its a completely different world in the southern US for this....

The HP figures just go up and up... cause that's what the consumer is pushing for... i do agree with the ones saying lets improve on diffs and trannys and steering components before we raise the hp but the manufactures are giving us what we want... they don't care... somethings breaks cause of the more hp ... then they make money... win win for them...haha

So whatever you ride... enjoy it... mite not be the best in power or handling or comfort but you get from A to B and enjoy it on a nice day out on the trail with friends....

i mean i come from soo many years into racing everything from 1/4 mile car to quad racing and still enjoy it very much ... but gets harder cause i will be 58 this month... hehe
and for getting from A to B for me... sure i use my only one machine that i use for racing too but the main thing is the enjoyment you have on whatever you ride....

keeper on all 4 and have fun!

Last edited:
Top Bottom