Province vs. Province

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The best thing about BC is the rockies are a great barrier protecting us from all the ZOMBIES in the east, eating each other and raping the earth.
Goodthing for my trusty Benelli M4 zombie exterminator for the few that get accross.
All BC resident should be equipt with one, goverment issue, this would prevent possible spreading of the viral investation into our beautiful land of British Columbia.
Anyhow who wants to become a mindless zombie..i'ed rather save a whale then a zoombie.....haha...j/k

Last edited:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow.

Didn't know u hated zombies so much lol

sent while I should be drinking twisted teas

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
The best thing about BC is the rockies are a great barrier protecting us from all the ZOMBIES in the east, eating each other and raping the earth.
Goodthing for my trusty Benelli M4 zombie exterminator for the few that get accross.
All BC resident should be equipt with one, goverment issue, this would prevent possible spreading of the viral investation into our beautiful land of British Columbia.
Anyhow who wants to become a mindless zombie..i'ed rather save a whale then a zoombie.....haha...j/k

Why don't you tell us how you really feel?

Another BC'er thinking the government should help 'em out? I hate taxes and hate BC taxes even more! I don't care which side of the rocks one lives on but the more we doo for ourselves the better off we all will be.

Doesn't the BC bud produce the Zombies enywaysssss..........and most of the Zombies live right here!

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tex now your moving to Sicamous, i recommend you and family join up with the local zombie control militia. Sicamous has had zombie issues over the years....thank god for the zombie militia, them zombies seem to pop out like insurgents in that area.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
don't the BC zombies eat granola...thats what I have heard, so now I always have a couple of "kashi" bars around to distract the zombies....also one must have "good cardio"

Top Bottom