Province vs. Province

catinthehat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saskatchewan has to be the greatest .......................to raise and transplant most of us happy BC'er's and Albertan's or at least our fore-fathers so to speak!

Didn't most of us have roots in Scratch-me-one????
Sorry, my roots are a little farther East than that. Across the big pond to the emerald isle for me.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saskatchewan has to be the greatest .......................to raise and transplant most of us happy BC'er's and Albertan's or at least our fore-fathers so to speak!

Didn't most of us have roots in Scratch-me-one????

yup, my dad was birthed there.

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Alberta has oil.
BC has drugs

Alberta has newfies
BC has A LOT of Asians

Alberta has a conservative government.
BC has a communist government.

Alberta has McGrath and Rosemary
BC has Bountiful

BC's beautiful and I love it
But Alberta has way more game... drive around one day in Alberta and you see more game then a week of BC hunting!

BC is expensive (one car to insure in Vancouver) = what i pay for my house/atv and two trucks

but BC has mountains, the ocean and a lot rivers that run clear! Northern Alberta not so much! I lived in Saskatchewan and anyone that says that province is ugly has never seen anything outside of Regina!

frock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But Alberta has way more game... drive around one day in Alberta and you see more game then a week of BC hunting!

BC is expensive (one car to insure in Vancouver) = what i pay for my house/atv and two trucks

but BC has mountains, the ocean and a lot rivers that run clear! Northern Alberta not so much! I lived in Saskatchewan and anyone that says that province is ugly has never seen anything outside of Regina!

You are absolutely right. We have no game here so you should probably hunt in Alberta and never try to hunt this desolate uninhabited BC, ever again :)

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
strange about the game comment as I see deer almost daily here. Just this past weekend we had 11 deer in my yard and last week just about ran into a bear. My brother in law is a meat cutter and his fridge is loaded with moose/deer ready to be cut.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BC sledding would suck without it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom