Proclimb suspension

ktmsx350f

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is anyone running the easy ride skid in a proclimb if so how do you find it ? What about the new ice age pivot link for the rear ? Also what is everyone running for air pressure in their fox floats on the pro climb classy or is anyone switching over to coil overs in the front like the raptor shocks or something similar

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Running 65 psi on the right side and 75 on the left, 115 in the rear, seems to work pretty good so far

Sent from my iPhone because I'm sledding or to lazy to get off the couch

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No clue about the skid. But I run 65 in the front and 130 in the back. Find this setup works well.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
I run 70 psi both sides and have the rear maxed out.... So far happy... I do think I would rather coil overs to be honest. Hate always having to check and adjust pressure

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I run 70 psi both sides and have the rear maxed out.... So far happy... I do think I would rather coil overs to be honest. Hate always having to check and adjust pressure

That's a lot of PSI for such a little hobbit?

ktmsx350f

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 2013 boosted pro climb (speedwerx pro charger) and had a 2014 cm that I just replaced with a T3 I like the cat better in almost every way except to initially pull it over or change direction when in trees or skis on the snow slower maneuvers the cat takes more effort rider input .....I know the truth motion helps and their different sleds but I'm idling to spend what ever to change that and leave the door where it belongs as a back up in the trailer lol

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya waiting to hear more reviews but i think ill try the pro motion as well on my 14, for $300 why not

Sent from my iPhone because I'm sledding or to lazy to get off the couch

ktmsx350f

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ordered a pro motion today for 300 dollars you can't get much for a sled so why not try one

ACP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 2013 boosted pro climb (speedwerx pro charger) and had a 2014 cm that I just replaced with a T3 I like the cat better in almost every way except to initially pull it over or change direction when in trees or skis on the snow slower maneuvers the cat takes more effort rider input .....I know the truth motion helps and their different sleds but I'm idling to spend what ever to change that and leave the door where it belongs as a back up in the trailer lol

Try the post forward kit by C3, I didn't like the effort it took and the fact it always seemed to want to get back on two ski's, i did the 3" and after a couple of different standing positions was amazed at the difference

Vosh

Reaction score
I know this will seem dumb, but why such a low psi in the front? I'm playing with my shock pressure and never thought to go that low. Interesting.

samsquatch47

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.powermerchants.ca
Low air pressure in the front shocks really helps getting it on one ski. If they are high when you do the initial tug to lay it over you're lifting the whole sled from the start. With the pressure lower the inside shock will compress so you can get the ski coming up with less effort. You can even test it on you shop floor. Put both at 120psi and try to put it on one ski. Then deflate both to 50 (just for exaggerated results) and try again. But there's a limit. Go too low and it will be dragging the nose in the powder and bottoming out on every bump.
Varies to what the rider weight is. Play around and find the sweet spot.
Hope that helps.

marcel.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have 75 on right side 78 on left and I'm about 175 in rear and for some reason the rear still bottoms out I'm 230lbs it shouldn't bottom out at that psi. I might switch to coils in the rear anyways the front I like.

ktmsx350f

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bolted the pro motion link in today took about 25 minutes to do and what a difference the initial pull to get it on one side is so much easier now I have my 2015 t3 sitting beside it and the link travels about the same distance can't wait to get it back up in alpine to try

ktmsx350f

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's the same post as used with the post fordward kit and feels the exact same as the post fordward kit does when riding

Top Bottom