Proclimb issues

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't think the pro rmk had any issues in the new chasssis new motor glen.....?and imo blowing a belt is a bit different than cratering the engine. Those aren't growing pains that's someone not doing there job period.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't think the pro rmk had any issues in the new chasssis new motor glen.....?and imo blowing a belt is a bit different than cratering the engine. Those aren't growing pains that's someone not doing there job period.

Actually you must have a very poor memory maxwell. I at the the shop the first two guys i saw on a pro rmk last year both took out cranks in there pro's and shortly after that polaris put out a bulletin in regards to a posible oil line that could be kinked and also there were some oil tank caps that werent venting properly and could also cause the motor to get starved for oil. And guess what after the bulletin came out and the dealers checked them all out there were not many issues after that.

Geee maxwell once again you prove you bleed yellow.

linksys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually you must have a very poor memory maxwell. I at the the shop the first two guys i saw on a pro rmk last year both took out cranks in there pro's and shortly after that polaris put out a bulletin in regards to a posible oil line that could be kinked and also there were some oil tank caps that werent venting properly and could also cause the motor to get starved for oil. And guess what after the bulletin came out and the dealers checked them all out there were not many issues after that.

Geee maxwell once again you prove you bleed yellow.

And we continually have to put up with his sh** disturbin comments that add liitle or no value. He posted last night that he would shut up and let it get figured out but he can't stop....he has this child like need to poke fun and stir it up. Funny though, you never see this crap from him on the doo-threads.

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope these issues get figured out...I have two new ones I was planning on picking up next week. Now that I am sick to my stomach over all these break downs maybe I will not be signing anything..anybody have any snowchecked Doos for sale?

M1K

Reaction score
How about we just ignore the pest...he obviously loves getting a reaction. Please lets just try to not respond to any of his very useless comments... and I know some of you are considering going over to the Doo threads but lets not stook to his level! And yes in case you just dropped in I'm talking about Maxwell.

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And we continually have to put up with his sh** disturbin comments that add liitle or no value. He posted last night that he would shut up and let it get figured out but he can't stop....he has this child like need to poke fun and stir it up. Funny though, you never see this crap from him on the doo-threads.

Every post of yours in here that I've seen has to do with ripping maxwell and hating towards him lol

Sent from my mobile phone

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i remember the skud guys taking an absolute beating a few years back. some of the XP threads on snowest were frickin classic. photo-shops of doo's bursting into flames from hitting a pinecone. good times, good times.

the doo jockeys finally have a very time limited opportunity to provide some return fire.

I say let-er-buck.

Not only do cat guys only have one eye-brow, but they got wide shoulders too. We, I mean they, can take it.

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i remember the skud guys taking an absolute beating a few years back. some of the XP threads on snowest were frickin classic. photo-shops of doo's bursting into flames from hitting a pinecone. good times, good times.

the doo jockeys finally have a very time limited opportunity to provide some return fire.

I say let-er-buck.

Not only do cat guys only have one eye-brow, but they got wide shoulders too. We, I mean they, can take it.

My thoughts exactly.

sent from a phone

M1K

Reaction score

I say let-er-buck.

Ya that got a good laugh outta me...hitting a pine cone and exploding....I kinda wish I would have participated in that bashing...lol

Crazy8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So here it is Monday afternoon and not even a bit of good info. I know if my sled locked up on the weekend I would have been at my Dealers door first thing this morning looking for answers.

Maybe it's all just rumors from the Doo guys, just maybe.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I say let-er-buck.

Very true on the Doo beat down on Snowest.:eek: I just don't understand how guys get off on other guys unfortunate issues. I guess if guys feel that they got ridden hard and they need to throw some chit back the other way then whatever. Keep in mind that not every Cat owner was jumping on the other brands when they were having issues though. Our group has Cats,Doos,and Poos in it so any brand's failure kicks our day right in the junk everytime. I have been thru my sled multiple times already, and if it does go down I will put on my big boy pants and post up the details for everyone's enjoyment that rides a different brand.:p;)

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where are the cat dealers and some answers..TT is always around and seems to sell alot of cats...lets hear something from one of those guys that should know some facts.

Last edited:

BOONDOCKINDAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ran there new proclimbs and not had any problems?
got well over 60 mile on mine and she runs like a top!!! we were in 4ft of fresh in sicamous and she didnt skip a beat the whole day! cant wait to get out again!!
P.S> the guys proclimb m8 that had problems in valemount that maxi-pad was talkin about said straight up all they think it was, was a spring in the clutch blew or something like that. he posted that in the valemount conditions thread. so dont think it was as serious as max made it out to be. (what a surprise!!)

Last edited:

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got well over 60 mile on mine and she runs like a top!!! we were in 4ft of fresh in sicamous and she didnt skip a beat the whole day! cant wait to get out again!!

Did you do anything specific in terms of checking it over, running a first tank of fuel, mods or changes before you took it out?? Instead of focussing on the negative things that are happening, maybe looking at the ones that run well and why they are successful can help shed some light??

LAC

Reaction score
The engine isn't new or 1st year, only the chasis & the chain case. So I am going to say just bad luck.

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you do anything specific in terms of checking it over, running a first tank of fuel, mods or changes before you took it out?? Instead of focussing on the negative things that are happening, maybe looking at the ones that run well and why they are successful can help shed some light??

Thats what I was thinking too...some talk of frog skin in spots, etc, etc..let us know

Top Bottom