Proclimb Bars

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just curious what kind of options are out there for after market bars or what people are doing. Stock handle bars seem super weak. Tipped the sled on its side today and tweaked the bars.

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm running an RSI 3" pivoting riser and FLY aluminum aero taper bars (1 1/8" at clamp area) as I hated the stock bend. Finished it off with polaris grips and hooks. If you like the factory bend, RSI makes a bend very similar to the stockers, in both stock 7/8" chromoly tubing or tapered with 1 1/8" clamp area.
Handlebars are a personal preference - I think I tried three different bends on the Proclimb before I found one I liked...hopefully you have better luck the first time out.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got any pics? Where did you buy them through? Or did you order then from RSI directly?

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got any pics? Where did you buy them through? Or did you order then from RSI directly?
Sorry, no pics, as I'm at work for the next 10 days :( I bought mine through Adrenaline Powersports in Whitecourt, but they are on RSI's website - pretty much any dealer can get them through Parts Canada. Heck, you could go the full RSI deal, and add heaters, grips, mountain strap and a switch relocate to clean up the bars if you like - lots of options. If you are riding an M8 with the telescopic post, you could use the backcountry bar. I have the fixed vertical post on my M1100T, so the handlebar is too tall for the cables... hence why i went with a minimal rise.

Last edited:

Stevo

Reaction score
I don't have any issues with the factory bars, but I did put on the 2" Rox pivot riser to rake them forward and get a bit more height.

catothom

Reaction score
I am changing my bars on my PC to RSI Burandt bars or Fly NXT LVL bars. I am going to order av set of hooks, mountain strap and grips from Polaris parts house and order a original set of handlebar heaters from country cat :)
I am going to use stock controls and all that from my stock bars, and after what i have measured they should fit just fine :)

Top Bottom