Pro egt thread size for tap? And motor mounts failed again!?

rydemx

Reaction score
My egt sensor failed and I pulled out the sensor and the threads came with it . Tryed measuring it but couldn't find anything out of my tap and die set the right size . Does anyone know what size tap the thread is ? Also the sled is a 12' pro 800 the motor mounts were wore out at 1000miles and I just checked them today since its been eating belts recently again (2100miles now) . They are worse now then the first set ever was . Sled is all stock , why can't these mounts hold up ? I have an slp torque arm on the motor .

Last edited:

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My egt sensor failed and I pulled out the sensor and the threads came with it . Tryed measuring it but couldn't find anything out of my tap and die set the right size . Does anyone know what size tap the thread is ? Also the sled is a 12' pro 800 the motor mounts were wore out at 1000miles and I just checked them today since its been eating belts recently again (2100miles now) . They are worse now then the first set ever was . Sled is all stock , why can't these mounts hold up ? I have an slp torque arm on the motor . Every ride in the last 3 months has been a different issue with this sled from intermittent bogs , TSS problems , Multiple tps problems , and the list goes on ...love this sled but I will be making a trip to the cat dealer this week . 2000 miles and the popcan is wore out ! Super frustrated ....any help would be great

Sounds like my '12. I had 3 TPS sensors and calibrated a countless number of times. Cut off that stupid boot covering the TPS, the 11/13 never had that boot and it was trapping moisture in there. Had random bogs and sometimes sled would not start. Ended up getting a new stator and shortly after a new wiring harness. If you ride hard it doesn't sound like the stock motor mounts last much more than 1000 miles so if you're off warranty I'd check out the boost it motor mounts.

Top Bottom