Prince George to Wells

kathy

Reaction score
Has anybody rode the trail from prince george to wells? Any info on this would be great, can you get on it from williams lake or quesnel? If possible a map would be great or gps cords. you can email me at mudgy121@hotmail.com. thanks again

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
probably won't be doing that for a while roads and rail are flooded out around PG I seen the pics today will probably be at least a month before the road is fixed washed out in about 10 spots

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anybody rode the trail from prince george to wells? Any info on this would be great, can you get on it from williams lake or quesnel? If possible a map would be great or gps cords. you can email me at mudgy121@hotmail.com. thanks again

Never tried it on Quads, sounds like fun though. Here are some Crappy maps. I'll look around for some better ones. The flooding isn't anywhere near this trail system or PG for that matter. It's all up north of the Pine Pass. Williams Lake is way south of this trail system and Quesnel isn't much better. Check it out on Google Earth.

This is a better map

Last edited:
Top Bottom