Post your rant here

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I consider them as free game should anything happen between me/them with them being at fault and me or family cashing in from there employer. Encountered marked vehicle doing this in a major tractor trailer intersection with only lights after the fact when inside the intersection and no siren just to go to John deere store wtf.
How come they can have tint legally? And its blacked out does the same safety response bs i get when they roll the windowndoesnt break the same?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Drivers who don’t wave thanks when you slow down to let them in from a yield lane. What happened where people lost common courtesy? Same at Flames games trying to leave Stampede park. No eye contact and no deals. I wave all the time when people let me into a line.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Drivers who don’t wave thanks when you slow down to let them in from a yield lane. What happened where people lost common courtesy? Same at Flames games trying to leave Stampede park. No eye contact and no deals. I wave all the time when people let me into a line.
Ya common courtesy i am with ya on that, as i do as well or a 4way flasher thanks. Others just butt in or think you should stop because there time is more important than yours, since when.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
413978535_890308919220790_6314128153296138922_n.jpg

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
something i have noticed over the years! women seem to fall for older guys!

as the woman ages, she loses her beauty! that's usually the time the guy is going blind?

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Friggin greenies and their ways electric cars etc. they should only be able to heat their homes in a green way and charge their cars only with power from solar or wind, not coal, natural gas or other means.
See how they make out in Alberta in this weather.

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He will tax firewood next. Every tree cut down limits that trees ability to reduce carbon…
There is already grams per/hr limits levels in certain areas, Vancouver, Montreal I had to switch from Cooperators as they would not insure me with a wood stove anymore, its coming...

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wish people would learn to burn ! I see it all the time , people light a fire then immediately choke it off so the smoke is falling down out of the chimney smoking up the neighborhood for hours .Gotta love that creosote smell . Another favourite bitch is people out collecting firewood in October. My statement is - that’s for next year…..right?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wish people would learn to burn ! I see it all the time , people light a fire then immediately choke it off so the smoke is falling down out of the chimney smoking up the neighborhood for hours .Gotta love that creosote smell . Another favourite bitch is people out collecting firewood in October. My statement is - that’s for next year…..right?

The one winter in Revy we were running low on fire wood, so was burning pizza box's and what ever else we could find. 🤣

Top Bottom