Post your rant here

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chicago has to be the worse airport to connect, international or domestic. Did that once, never again.

Cableguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
undercover cops with their blacked out windows
driving like douchebags
no flashing lights weaving in and out of the traffic
hazard to the rest of people driving
I understand the no sirens but should at least have to have lights on to drive like that

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
driving like douchebags
I understand the no sirens but should at least have to have lights on to drive like that
I consider them as free game should anything happen between me/them with them being at fault and me or family cashing in from there employer. Encountered marked vehicle doing this in a major tractor trailer intersection with only lights after the fact when inside the intersection and no siren just to go to John deere store wtf.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_4165.png
Guy posts in the conditions thread that the site sucks. Hasn’t posted since 2016. Don’t bitch about nobody posting conditions if your not going to either.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
driving like douchebags
And they don't even have daytime running lights. Or at least several I've seen. Pedestrians won't even see them coming and I know kids in my neighborhood never even look before crossing.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
New Canadian drivers.... I'll just leave this here ;)
The list is pretty vast with the "Transplants" for sure, 20k under the limit, watching phone GPS instead of driving and knowing before you go, no signals, cut in,s, stopped in the most un appropriate places WOW! And to top it all off you passed a drivers test ffs. Not to mention all new vehicles too, no wonder they want us to pay a carbon tax for bs, it's so they can fund these Transplants and garner votes i am guessing. SMH:rolleyes::mad:

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fawkin import driving skools passing peeps while raking in thousands including open on New Years day wtf! Insurance company's getting peeps to download an app so they can track spped and location while giving new drivers anxiety attacks and watching there phones for violations, (hence why the 20km under the limit) and unable to do actual speed limit.

Top Bottom